News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Useful funky and/or interesting encryption tool

Started by Triple Zero, November 29, 2009, 02:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

https://norbt.com/G7SX2X

cool thing is, the encryption [as calced from the answer to the question] is performed only client side in the browser, so norbt server only ever stores encrypted stuff, not even the key phrase (except a 6bit hash of it, to facilitate offline checking, but this is mere usability), so unless norbt is lying or compromised it is pretty secure.

also9 it's fun cause you can store bits of text that can only be read by someone who kinows the answer to the question.

and it even shows a 2D barcode of the URL, except nobody can read those cause mobile platforms are too closed source but otgherwise you could print them on posters and shit
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.