News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Luigi's book of Fire Flour Recipes

Started by Luigi, December 02, 2009, 04:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi

We're going to start you off with a couple of delicious, but lazy, recipes.

Delicious Stir-Fry is Delicious.

Ingredients Required:

1 package of pre-cut meat. Be it Shrimp, Chicken Breasts, Fish, whatever. If it's Chicken Breasts, Fish, or steak, you will have to cut it into small pieces, which means more work.

1 package of frozen mixed vegetables
OR
4 Cans of various vegetables, preferably mixed vegetables.

1 package boiled, but unseasoned ramen noodles.

Seasonings required:

1 package of ramen seasoning, stolen from the above bag of boiled noodles.
1 tbsp garlic salt.
1/3 to 1/2 cup of any of the following sauces:
Teriyaki
Soy
Sweet and Sour
AND
Salt, Pepper, and more garlic salt to taste.

If Vegetables are canned, strain all that watery stuff, and throw them into the pan at the same time as the meat, if the vegetables are frozen, give them a minute or two alone, with the sauce of choice.

The next part is pretty simple. Turn the element on about 3/4 of the way to full power. Put everything into the frying pan. All of it. Spices last, vegetables and meat first. Then just stir it up a lot. You don't have to cook chicken that long, and fish either. 3 or 4 minutes at the most, if it's cut up right. Steak, on the other hand you'll want in for at least 6 to 9. Prawns/shrimp are a completely different story, it depends on how they are purchased. If they are pre-cooked, you can pretty much throw them in just long enough to warm them up, perhaps 2 minutes. Otherwise, 4 or 5 to be safe.

Keep in mind that the meat like steak, which takes longer to cook, may cause the vegetables to wilt, so you may want to put it in a couple minutes in, rather than right at first.

It is delicious, and can serve 2 to 3 light-eaters, or 1 very hungry person.

MERGLIE BERGLIE! :D

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Luigi

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Luigi

Yeah. Well it might make some people happy. I like lazy recipes. :)

The Dark Monk

Quote from: Luigi on December 02, 2009, 05:26:58 AM
Yeah. Well it might make some people happy. I like lazy recipes. :)

I agree!
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luigi

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 03, 2009, 06:27:56 PM
Quote from: Luigi on December 03, 2009, 06:21:17 PM
...it was a pun on words. Sheesh.

... I don't get it.  :?

Fire Flour, as opposed to Fire Flower. It makes mario spit fireballs.

Luigi

Freeky

Yuus.

Mistress Freeky -
Loves the Mario. And Bowser too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 03, 2009, 06:31:07 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 03, 2009, 06:27:56 PM
Quote from: Luigi on December 03, 2009, 06:21:17 PM
...it was a pun on words. Sheesh.

... I don't get it.  :?

Fire Flour, as opposed to Fire Flower. It makes mario spit fireballs.

Ohhhh

I don't think I ever knew what those things were called. But then, it's been a long time, and I'm old, so I may simply have forgotten.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luigi

The Right Reverend Nigel:

You are suffering from not enough fun. I recommend at least 1 hour of oldschool mario games. :)

-Dr. Luigi

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luigi on December 03, 2009, 07:08:18 PM
The Right Reverend Nigel:

You are suffering from not enough fun. I recommend at least 1 hour of oldschool mario games. :)

-Dr. Luigi

That's very sweet. :) However, I am actually suffering from too much fun, none of which involves a video screen, and I need to spend more time sleeping.