News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

CoG gets the best spam ever. I wish we could just filter out the lame shit...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 02, 2009, 04:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...and allow shit like THIS to happen HERE:

QuoteHelp please to the girl with the printer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, prompt how to arrive please in the given situation. Has bought recently colour printer, the printer worked regularly month. Then began to print indistinctly and words it was not visible at all, I have thought, that the paint in the printer has ended. Friends said to me, that in some printers it is possible to add a paint in a cartridge, instead of to buy new ink cartridge. I descended in shop and have looked cost new cartridge, the prices very high. Whether prompt it is possible for me to buy a new cartridge, and to add ink cartridge. My printer HP. In advance, thanks. I wait for your help.

I'm thinking Southeast Asians that are too cheap to use a real translator...just look at that GLORY.  Uday only WISHES he could mangle the language like that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2009, 04:41:42 PM
...and allow shit like THIS to happen HERE:

QuoteHelp please to the girl with the printer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, prompt how to arrive please in the given situation. Has bought recently colour printer, the printer worked regularly month. Then began to print indistinctly and words it was not visible at all, I have thought, that the paint in the printer has ended. Friends said to me, that in some printers it is possible to add a paint in a cartridge, instead of to buy new ink cartridge. I descended in shop and have looked cost new cartridge, the prices very high. Whether prompt it is possible for me to buy a new cartridge, and to add ink cartridge. My printer HP. In advance, thanks. I wait for your help.

I'm thinking Southeast Asians that are too cheap to use a real translator...just look at that GLORY.  Uday only WISHES he could mangle the language like that.

:lulz: Years of study could not produce such beautiful Engrish.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

"What a piece of shit this product is."
   - Anonymous US Soldier, after getting sass from tech support, and blowing away his HP printer.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat