Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Homework question

Started by lukeg, December 05, 2009, 10:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukeg

Parent deleted post. Well done guys.

Faust

The overseer of the discordian religion is Glenn beck. He alone knows the "secret name of the pope" which is a code word for the Jewish conspiracy that only the messiah glen beck knows how to fight back against using something called "power of white" or "white power" or something like that.

Ceiling cat through out goatse.
see more here www.goatse.asia
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Johnny

I dont think it could be summed up more concise and informatively than that.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Requia ☣

"popes secret name" and "pope's secret name" both get 0 hits on Google.  Even though I know Google indexes this site.  Clearly there is a conspiracy.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

And we got lumped in with Pastafarianism and the Lolcat bible didn't we? 

I need your teacher's (professor's?) email  :argh!:

Freeky

You know, I think I may have heard something about a secret name (possibly of a pope, I can't recall) in this video here...

http://www.zentastic.com/videos/bmevideo-3.wmv

I hope this helps!  :)

Cramulus

I also require the e-mail address. We can't have your teacher filling children's heads with fanciful and untrue notions about Grand and Glory Old Discordjia.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: lukeg on December 05, 2009, 10:02:01 PM

Who did ceiling cat thrwo out? I don't undertand this one.... :(
This one is Basement Cat.

QuoteWhat did the Discovery Institute discover? ideas in the common sense tradition of representative government
No, the Discovery Institute discovered how to con people into thinking that apologetics is really science.

QuoteWhat is another name for the Overseers of sects of Discordianism? Is this priests?
You have to be a Level 3 User to receive this answer.

QuoteWho is the only discordian that knows the popes secret name? Does he mean Ratzinger?
This question would make more sense if I knew where the apostrophe was supposed to go in "popes". If it is pope's then I have no idea. Fuck that guy. If it is popes' then I also have no idea. Everyone is a pope, so I don't know who would know everyone's secret names.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 06, 2009, 01:06:34 AM
You know, I think I may have heard something about a secret name (possibly of a pope, I can't recall) in this video here...

Ah, you found that video then!

AFK

Ambassador Kaos has all of the answers to the questions you ask.  Seek out his wisdom.  You will find him meditating in a corner in a Starbucks in Saratoga Springs, New York.  You might need to give him 5 bucks before he gives you any answers.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on December 06, 2009, 12:49:19 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 06, 2009, 01:06:34 AM

Ah, you found that video then!

Yeah, they are in the Tools sticky in the OMF board. Page four, very top.

The Good Reverend Roger

Hiiii,

I have been given a homework sheet on religions and faiths. Most of the qusestions are about Catholic, Islam and Jewish religions but there were some questions at the end that we could try for extra marks. I've got most of the answers already

Who first witnessed the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Bobby Henderson

According to pastafarianism from what form did humans evolve? Pirates

What did the Discovery Institute discover? ideas in the common sense tradition of representative government

so can you help me with these questioms?

What is another name for the Overseers of sects of Discordianism? Is this priests?

Who is the only discordian that knows the popes secret name? Does he mean Ratzinger?

Please help me so I can get these extra marks! LOL thanks!!!

Who the fuck lumped us in with the goddamned Pastafarians?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2009, 08:41:09 PM
Hiiii,

I have been given a homework sheet on religions and faiths. Most of the qusestions are about Catholic, Islam and Jewish religions but there were some questions at the end that we could try for extra marks. I've got most of the answers already

What did the Discovery Institute discover? ideas in the common sense tradition of representative government

What is another name for the Overseers of sects of Discordianism? Is this priests?

Who is the only discordian that knows the popes secret name? Does he mean Ratzinger?

I don't know Roger, but I intend to find out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 06, 2009, 09:19:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2009, 08:41:09 PM
Hiiii,

I don't know Roger, but I intend to find out.

We should go to veganza and burn the fucking place down or die trying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Ok, Luke G, here is the deal.  You give me your teacher's contact info, I give you legitimate answers to all the questions you want on the topic of Discordianism, no bullshit, no goatse.