News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Homework question

Started by lukeg, December 05, 2009, 10:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 05:09:25 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 07, 2009, 05:08:14 PM
Oh, and assuming that 'Parent' = Luke's actual parents, you should probably know that I spent a bit of time e-Stalking lukeg, and I think he's hanging out on stoner sites.  Raid his sock drawer.

He also has an alt account here, "Hullabaloo", with 0 posts.

Thanks for the heads up.

*Goes back to e-stalking*
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: lukeg on December 05, 2009, 10:02:01 PM
Parent deleted post. Well done guys.

Jesus. I didn't know Himmler had kids.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: lukeg on December 05, 2009, 10:02:01 PM
Parent deleted post. Well done guys.

Well, you wanted Discordia.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Slanket walks into the thread

...oh shit kid, don't click on any of the-Oh, well, guess I'm too late.

Bad parents! Bad!

Cainad (dec.)

Do NOT click any links!

For the love of all that is holy, don't click any links! Ever! Eventually, the entire Internet is just one shock porn site waiting to get you! It may seem like all fun and games now, but trust me on this, it's just not worth it! Sure, a wiki is fun and all, clicking things that are linked, finding out new and exciting things. But then, when you least expect it, BAM! One day you decide to click here (and please do not), then you're scarred for life.


LMNO

Don't we have a "HIMEOBS: Not Safe For Home, Either" pic around here somewhere?