News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I'm convinced that Hannity books half of his guests purely because they are so wacky and out there they make him look and sound normal.  I'm thinking particularly of that usual guest of his, Brigitte something or other, who foams at the mouth when it comes to talking about Muslims and Islam. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on February 07, 2011, 07:33:08 PM
Victoria Jackson on Hannity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_JdL0iIQw

All this time, I thought that dingbat character she played on SNL was just an act.  I watched the linked video for almost a minute before I realized she wasn't in character but was actually serious.

Interesting correlation:  At the moment an entertainer becomes right wing, or even does an act for right-wingers, their career abruptly ends.

Randy Travis
Hank Williams Jr
Cedric the Entertainer
Kid Rock
Dennis Miller
Meatloaf
Victoria Jackson
Ricky Martin
Charley Daniels

There's plenty more examples, but you get the point.  The effect is instantaneous and irreversible.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Well, I guess that is one more thing to cross off the list of things Meatloaf won't do for love. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 07, 2011, 08:28:22 PM
Well, I guess that is one more thing to cross off the list of things Meatloaf won't do for love. 

What, salvage his career?   :lulz:  He made a CAREER out of salvaging his career.  Then he exploded all teabagger-style, and now you can stick a fork in him, because he's done.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2011, 08:29:34 PM

What, salvage his career?   :lulz:  He made a CAREER out of salvaging his career.  Then he exploded all teabagger-style, and now you can stick a fork in him, because he's done.

4 of those names made me break 6 cd's.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 07, 2011, 08:30:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2011, 08:29:34 PM

4 of those names made me break 6 cd's.

Yeah, I kinda let my Hank Jr CDs slide to the bottom of the stack.  He had his dad's songwriting talent, but not his attitude, and then he wussed out and dropped his brain down the back of his pants.

I have no use for him.

AFK

I'd add The Nuge to that list but he honestly hasn't done anything relevant since Cat Scratch Fever.  Unless you count that stint he did in the Hair Band super group, Damn Yankees.  But that's a stretch.  

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 07, 2011, 08:32:58 PM
I'd add The Nuge to that list but he honestly hasn't done anything relevant since Cat Scratch Fever.  Unless you count that stint he did in the Hair Band super group, Damn Yankees.  But that's a stretch.  

Nuge was the first example of this law.  I can't understand why I didn't include him.  He's the classic example.

Phox

:lulz:
:cry:
:lulz:

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Xooxe

I'm afraid I zoned out and started thinking about homeopathic bioterrorism.

Phox

Quote from: Remington on February 08, 2011, 04:48:07 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on February 08, 2011, 04:35:15 AM
Quote from: Remington on February 08, 2011, 04:23:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-BwJ1xMef4
:x

:facepalm:
It's like they're trying to fail at as many scientific and mathematic disciplines at once  :horrormirth:

I stopped listening some time around when she started saying that m didn't factor in to e=mc2. Yeah....  :|

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2011, 08:34:56 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 07, 2011, 08:32:58 PM
I'd add The Nuge to that list but he honestly hasn't done anything relevant since Cat Scratch Fever.  Unless you count that stint he did in the Hair Band super group, Damn Yankees.  But that's a stretch. 

Nuge was the first example of this law.  I can't understand why I didn't include him.  He's the classic example.

Hes got a hunting show now. If that counts as a career.

Hes also a big black man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_i4Y4WdT1k
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!