News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Wow, I had no idea Victoria Jackson's stupid act was real.

I am still really broken up about Moe Tucker from the Velvet Underground though... I guess I should have seen it coming when she was band leader on Into The Night With Enrico And Friends.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on February 08, 2011, 09:03:19 PM

Freeky and I listened to that last night, helpless with laughter.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2011, 09:04:18 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on February 08, 2011, 09:03:19 PM

Freeky and I listened to that last night, helpless with laughter.   :lulz:

IT.

WAS.

AMAZING.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Phox

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 08, 2011, 05:33:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2011, 08:34:56 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 07, 2011, 08:32:58 PM
I'd add The Nuge to that list but he honestly hasn't done anything relevant since Cat Scratch Fever.  Unless you count that stint he did in the Hair Band super group, Damn Yankees.  But that's a stretch. 

Nuge was the first example of this law.  I can't understand why I didn't include him.  He's the classic example.

Hes got a hunting show now. If that counts as a career.

Hes also a big black man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_i4Y4WdT1k
:lmnuendo:
Also:
:facepalm:

Luna

Jim DeMint (R-SC).

Quote"Leadership starts in the homes in the communities, in businesses, in churches," he said. "I've lived in a community and I know where the leaders are and it's not in Washington. And this pretense that he's our nation's leader... I'm not just talking about Obama, I'm talking about any President."

So, he's not a leader, no President is...  But, in the same speech:

Quote"It's pretty clear this President is not going to lead," he said. "We've got to replace this President."

:?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Quote from: Luna on February 18, 2011, 08:29:09 PM
Jim DeMint (R-SC).

Quote"Leadership starts in the homes in the communities, in businesses, in churches," he said. "I've lived in a community and I know where the leaders are and it's not in Washington. And this pretense that he's our nation's leader... I'm not just talking about Obama, I'm talking about any President."

So, he's not a leader, no President is...  But, in the same speech:

Quote"It's pretty clear this President is not going to lead," he said. "We've got to replace this President."

:?

Dumb man confused by big words he doesn't understand.

Also, classic grandstanding.  What's interesting is how these talking points that get recycled by the Repub-bots all over the news shows mimic these idiocies over and over, not realizing how awful they sound/look.

I just sit back and wait for the repetitive montage of bullshit that Jon Stewart's gang inevitably puts together.

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on February 18, 2011, 09:00:04 PM
Dumb man confused by big words he doesn't understand.

Yep, confusing word, leader...

I swear, I don't understand how these nutjobs are getting elected.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

This whole fucking article is gold.
QuoteMike Beard, a Republican state representative from Minnesota, recently argued that coal mining should resume in the Land of 10,000 Lakes, in part because he believes God has created an earth that will provide unlimited natural resources.

"God is not capricious. He's given us a creation that is dynamically stable," Beard told MinnPost. "We are not going to run out of anything."

Beard is currently in the midst of drafting legislation that would overturn Minnesota's moratorium on coal-fired power plants, an effort that he backs due to his religious belief that God will provide limitless resources while ensuring that humans don't destroy the planet trying to get them.

Drawing on his family's childhood property in Pennsylvania, Beard explained to MinnPost his belief that while resource extraction might cause temporary agitation to the landscape, the effects wouldn't be longterm.

"Our farm was mined for coal three times," Beard said. "And, now we stand on a point and look over barley and wheat and pines. Did we temporarily disrupt the face of the earth? Yes, but when we were done, we put it all back together again."

This observation appears to be indicative of Beard's larger religious belief that God acts as the tireless custodian of the planet.

"It is the height of hubris to think we could [destroy the earth]," Beard told MinnPost, before saying that even devastating nuclear events shouldn't cast doubt on his theory that the earth can always be repaired.
It's people like him who are the reason I almost can't wait until the end.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Dipshit has family from Pennsylvania, draws experience from them, and doesn't know about Centralia?

Requia ☣

FFS, there is a difference between the earth being repaired and the earth being repaired after 99.9% of the people on it die.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Kai

Quote from: Hover Cat on February 18, 2011, 09:23:52 PM
QuoteMike Beard, a Republican state representative from Minnesota, recently argued that coal mining should resume in the Land of 10,000 Lakes, in part because he believes God has created an earth that will provide unlimited natural resources.

"God is not capricious. He's given us a creation that is dynamically stable," Beard told MinnPost. "We are not going to run out of anything."

Beard is currently in the midst of drafting legislation that would overturn Minnesota's moratorium on coal-fired power plants, an effort that he backs due to his religious belief that God will provide limitless resources while ensuring that humans don't destroy the planet trying to get them.

Drawing on his family's childhood property in Pennsylvania, Beard explained to MinnPost his belief that while resource extraction might cause temporary agitation to the landscape, the effects wouldn't be longterm.

"Our farm was mined for coal three times," Beard said. "And, now we stand on a point and look over barley and wheat and pines. Did we temporarily disrupt the face of the earth? Yes, but when we were done, we put it all back together again."

This observation appears to be indicative of Beard's larger religious belief that God acts as the tireless custodian of the planet.

"It is the height of hubris to think we could [destroy the earth]," Beard told MinnPost, before saying that even devastating nuclear events shouldn't cast doubt on his theory that the earth can always be repaired.

This isn't right, it's not even wrong!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Precious Moments Zalgo

My property was mined for coal three times.  Each time there was more coal than the last, and the ground gets more fertile every time we mine it. The last time we mined it, we also found brand new veins of gold, emeralds, mithril, and chocolate.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: ϗ on February 20, 2011, 12:02:08 AM
Quote from: Hover Cat on February 18, 2011, 09:23:52 PM

This isn't right, it's not even wrong!

By his logic shouldnt God have poofed a few more Dodo birds into existence by now?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 20, 2011, 10:08:19 PM
By his logic shouldnt God have poofed a few more Dodo birds into existence by now?

No. the dodo birds were doing teh gay marriage, so they reaped what they sowed....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on February 20, 2011, 02:41:17 AM
My property was mined for coal three times.  Each time there was more coal than the last, and the ground gets more fertile every time we mine it. The last time we mined it, we also found brand new veins of gold, emeralds, mithril, and chocolate.

:lulz::potd: :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.