News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aucoq

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2011, 03:06:31 PM
Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on February 20, 2011, 02:41:17 AM
My property was mined for coal three times.  Each time there was more coal than the last, and the ground gets more fertile every time we mine it. The last time we mined it, we also found brand new veins of gold, emeralds, mithril, and chocolate.

:lulz::potd: :lulz:

I second this.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

The Good Reverend Roger

http://minnesotaindependent.com/77966/bachmann-glenn-beck-can-solve-the-budget-deficit

Bachmann: Glenn Beck can solve the budget deficit

Republican says tax code is a 'weapon of mass destruction'
By Andy Birkey | 02.21.11 | 8:34 am
35 Comments

Rep. Michele Bachmann was on a tear: In one of her most fiery stump speeches to date, the tea party leader told a South Carolina audience that the tax code was a �weapon of mass destruction,� that President Obama is �babying� terrorists, that the rich pay too much in taxes, that social issues like marriage and abortion cannot be put on the �back burner,� and that Fox News� Glenn Beck can solve America�s budget deficit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Will someone rape and impregnate that cunt already?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Oh the hilarity

http://www.newser.com/story/112575/rush-limbaugh-michelle-obama-is-a-big-fat-hypocrite.html

Quote"I'm trying to say that our first lady does not project the image of women that you might see on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue or of a woman Alex Rodriguez might date every six months or what have you."

Luna

Quote from: Cain on February 23, 2011, 01:35:43 PM
Oh the hilarity

http://www.newser.com/story/112575/rush-limbaugh-michelle-obama-is-a-big-fat-hypocrite.html

Quote"I'm trying to say that our first lady does not project the image of women that you might see on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue or of a woman Alex Rodriguez might date every six months or what have you."

Hypocrite hippo hones hypocrisy.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Well, he is right.  I mean, how many black models have you seen on the cover of the SI Swimsuit issue?  I don't recall too many myself. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Luna

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 23, 2011, 01:48:56 PM
Well, he is right.  I mean, how many black models have you seen on the cover of the SI Swimsuit issue?  I don't recall too many myself. 

IIRC, Tyra Banks and Beyonce, to date.

But, hey, be fair.  It's not JUST that Rush is a racist.  (He's documented that himself, often enough.)  http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/  I'm SURE he'd be that loudmouthed and brutal to ANYBODY in the White House.  After all, he said all kinds of rotten things about Laura Bush, right?

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 23, 2011, 01:55:21 PM
Just Beyonce and Tyra, as far as I know.

That's because Tyra killed 2 editors.  The 3rd one agreed.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

In those days, it was probably a rather pleasant death.

AFK

Quote from: Luna on February 23, 2011, 01:56:14 PM

But, hey, be fair.  It's not JUST that Rush is a racist.  (He's documented that himself, often enough.)  http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/  I'm SURE he'd be that loudmouthed and brutal to ANYBODY in the White House.  After all, he said all kinds of rotten things about Laura Bush, right?

If badmouthing Laura Bush got him mad ratings I'm sure he would.  As it turns out, I don't think the ditto-heads care too much about Laura Bush one way or the other.  I'm sure they probably see her as one of those awful moderates, because she's said nice things about the Obamas. 

Luna

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 23, 2011, 04:06:13 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 23, 2011, 01:56:14 PM

If badmouthing Laura Bush got him mad ratings I'm sure he would.  As it turns out, I don't think the ditto-heads care too much about Laura Bush one way or the other.  I'm sure they probably see her as one of those awful moderates, because she's said nice things about the Obamas. 

He'd badmouth his own mother for ratings. 

Juana

Quote from: Cain on February 23, 2011, 01:35:43 PM
Oh the hilarity

If she was, he'd accuse her of being a floozy and making the US look bad.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Alan Keyes, three-time GoP candidate for president, stated on the WorldNutDaily website that "granting homosexuals the right to marry is like granting plantation owners the right to own slaves."

I shit you not.  I waded through birther central to verify.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=267813

AFK

Quote from: Luna on February 26, 2011, 12:12:17 PM
Alan Keyes, three-time GoP candidate for president, stated on the WorldNutDaily website that "granting homosexuals the right to marry is like granting plantation owners the right to own slaves."

I shit you not.  I waded through birther central to verify.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=267813

I like this quote: 
QuoteGovernment doesn't endow people with the ability to procreate the species. The Creator takes care of that. Like all unalienable rights, those associated with the natural family exist in consequence of this endowment. A couple that cannot, by nature, procreate has no claim to those rights.

I wonder if he realizes that what he just uttered would also, technically, apply to a straight couple where one or both of them cannot conceive or contribute to a conception.