News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Luna on March 17, 2011, 09:39:19 AM
QuoteRick Santorum told about 50 members of the group Catholic Citizenship that he was "frankly appalled" that America's first Catholic president, John F. Kennedy, once said "I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute."

"That was a radical statement," Santorum said, and did "great damage."

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/santorum-kennedy-was-radical-for-believing-in-church-vs-state.php

Erm...  Yeah.
Also, speaking as a former Catholic: BWAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA, HA HA Ha heh - *wipes tear* AHAHAHAHAHA!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Are Americans just that ignorant of history at this point?

Jefferson spinning in his grave because JFK promoted the separation of church and state?
:argh!:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 17, 2011, 03:18:27 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 17, 2011, 09:39:19 AM
QuoteRick Santorum told about 50 members of the group Catholic Citizenship that he was "frankly appalled" that America's first Catholic president, John F. Kennedy, once said "I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute."

"That was a radical statement," Santorum said, and did "great damage."

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/santorum-kennedy-was-radical-for-believing-in-church-vs-state.php

Erm...  Yeah.
Also, speaking as a former Catholic: BWAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA, HA HA Ha heh - *wipes tear* AHAHAHAHAHA!
I know, right? :lulz:

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 17, 2011, 03:21:24 PM
Are Americans just that ignorant of history at this point?
Yes. They really fucking are.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

The system is geared to keep 'em stupid.

Sheep are easier to control than actual, real people.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

QuoteSee Mr. Speaker, every one of us has the right to life, born and unborn. And it is the women who have the responsibility to make sure that that baby is born. Unfortunately, our courts — over 33 years ago — decided to change that and said that women had the right to end that life. But Mr. Speaker, we don't have that right. It is our responsibility to bear those children.

http://politicalcorrection.org/blog/201103160006

Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH).  Funny, somehow I failed to read the instructions on my uterus stating that it HAD to be used...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Quote from: Luna on March 17, 2011, 05:59:34 PM
QuoteSee Mr. Speaker, every one of us has the right to life, born and unborn. And it is the women who have the responsibility to make sure that that baby is born. Unfortunately, our courts — over 33 years ago — decided to change that and said that women had the right to end that life. But Mr. Speaker, we don't have that right. It is our responsibility to bear those children.

Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH).  Funny, somehow I failed to read the instructions on my uterus stating that it HAD to be used...
What. No. Seriously. What.

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 17, 2011, 06:07:45 PM

Actually, what she apparently meant is the party line of, "you got knocked up, you dirty girl, therefore you MUST bear the child, and, hey, it's up to the rest of the women to make SURE you do."

Phox

Quote from: Luna on March 17, 2011, 06:14:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 17, 2011, 06:07:45 PM

Actually, what she apparently meant is the party line of, "you got knocked up, you dirty girl, therefore you MUST bear the child, and, hey, it's up to the rest of the women to make SURE you do."
That makes me only slightly less this .

Luna

Jenne

Oh I find it hilarious that Teabaggers are on a quest to build up Reagan's Legend Cred and tear down JFK's.  :lulz:  Let the death match begin!  :lulz:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

Quote from: Jenne on March 17, 2011, 06:26:48 PM
Oh I find it hilarious that Teabaggers are on a quest to build up Reagan's Legend Cred and tear down JFK's.  :lulz:  Let the death match begin!  :lulz:

Both of their legends are self-negated by factuality.

JFK did boff Marilyn Monroe, but that aside he was the Charlie Sheen of the 60s, with a personal death squad and nukes.

Reagan, well...enough said, I think.

Jenne

In an effort to stay as far away from looking like an Obama sympathizer as possible, Newt Gingrich reversed himself on the Libya question this month.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/weigel/archive/2011/03/23/newt-gingrich-completely-changes-position-on-libya-in-16-days.aspx

March 7th Newt:
"Exercise a no-fly zone this evening, communicate to the Libyan military that Gadhafi was gone and that the sooner they switch sides, the more like they were to survive, provided help to the rebels to replace him. I mean, the idea that we're confused about a man who has been an anti-American dictator since 1969 just tells you how inept this administration is. They were very quick to jump on Mubarak, who was their ally for 30 years, and they were confused about getting rid of Gadhafi. This is a moment to get rid of him. Do it. Get it over with.

The United States doesn't need anybody's permission. We don't need to have NATO, who frankly, won't bring much to the fight. We don't need to have the United Nations. All we have to say is that we think that slaughtering your own citizens is unacceptable and that we're intervening. And we don't have to send troops. All we have to do is suppress his air force, which we could do in minutes. And then we have to say publicly that he is gone, that the military should switch sides now, and we should help the rebels. And if that means getting them weapons or whatever it means, the fact that there's no more Libyan air power and the fact that the United States has publicly come out for decisively replacing him, I suspect the military will dump him."

and

March 23rd Newt:

"The standard [Obama] has fallen back to of humanitarian intervention could apply to Sudan, to North Korea, to Zimbabwe, to Syria this week, to Yemen, to Bahrain. This isn't a serious standard. This is a public relations conversation.

I would not have intervened. I think there were a lot of other ways to affect Qaddafi. I think there are a lot of other allies in the region we could have worked with. I would not have used American and European forces."

DID THIS FUCKTARD REALLY THINK IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF DIGITAL MEDIA NO ONE WOULD CATCH THIS?

Asshole.  Can't stand that fucker, at all.

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann