News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Luna on May 24, 2011, 09:43:25 PM
I am fucking speechless.  After helping pass legislation in Kansas cutting of state funding for abortions for victims of rape, demanding women buy "abortion only" insurance as a separate policy, this dickcheese was asked

QuoteAnd Rep. Barbara Bollier, a Mission Hills Republican who supports abortion rights, questioned whether women would buy abortion-only policies long before they have crisis or unwanted pregnancies or are rape victims.

During the House's debate, Rep. Pete DeGraaf, a Mulvane Republican who supports the bill, told her: "We do need to plan ahead, don't we, in life?"

Bollier asked him, "And so women need to plan ahead for issues that they have no control over with a pregnancy?"

DeGraaf drew groans of protest from some House members when he responded, "I have spare tire on my car."

http://www.mcphersonsentinel.com/newsnow/x1058165813/Kansas-backs-bill-restricting-abortion-coverage

It's Kansas. He needs the air in his head changed.

Luna

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 24, 2011, 09:47:33 PM
I am fucking speechless.  After helping pass legislation in Kansas cutting of state funding for abortions for victims of rape, demanding women buy "abortion only" insurance as a separate policy, this dickcheese was asked

QuoteAnd Rep. Barbara Bollier, a Mission Hills Republican who supports abortion rights, questioned whether women would buy abortion-only policies long before they have crisis or unwanted pregnancies or are rape victims.

During the House's debate, Rep. Pete DeGraaf, a Mulvane Republican who supports the bill, told her: "We do need to plan ahead, don't we, in life?"

Bollier asked him, "And so women need to plan ahead for issues that they have no control over with a pregnancy?"

DeGraaf drew groans of protest from some House members when he responded, "I have spare tire on my car."

http://www.mcphersonsentinel.com/newsnow/x1058165813/Kansas-backs-bill-restricting-abortion-coverage

He needs to be taken out back of the woodshed and beaten to within an inch of his goddamn life.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Quote from: Luna on May 24, 2011, 09:49:39 PM

He needs to be taken out back of the woodshed and beaten to within an inch of his goddamn life.
Nah, a milimeter. Or just go all the way. Plan ahead indeed.

Don Coyote

Up next: Rape Insurance

Say I'm wrong. It's coming.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Phox on May 25, 2011, 01:43:54 AM
Quote from: Luna on May 24, 2011, 09:49:39 PM

Nah, a milimeter. Or just go all the way. Plan ahead indeed.

I think he needs to be raped by someone with diseases that his insurance wont cover.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 25, 2011, 01:53:49 AM
Up next: Rape Insurance

Say I'm wrong. It's coming.

12 years too late

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,93076,oo.html

QuoteRape - every woman's deepest fear - is why we glance over our shoulders in dark, deserted streets; why we double lock our doors and install burglar alarms; why we avoid public transport late at night and unpeopled woodland by day.

The latest innovation in one of its markets by a leading British insurance company seems, however, a giant step backwards for mankind. They have cottoned on to a new opportunity: the risk that HIV has added to rape.

It takes three months for HIV to show up in tests: agonised waiting for the beginning of a slow death. But a cocktail of anti-retroviral drugs, including AZT, taken within the first 24 hours, may ward off the virus. HIV replicates very quickly in the initial stages so it's important to counteract it as soon as possible. But these drugs are very expensive and not easily available

Enter the guardian angel in the form of CGU's subsidiary in South Africa. This month it proudly unveiled the Rape Survivor, a pilot insurance policy for rape, which if successful will no doubt spread to other countries.

On its face, it seems sensible. In South Africa, one in three women can expect to be raped; some 25 % of the population is HIV-positive. The health service cannot afford these drugs for rape victims and few health insurance policies will pay for them. The cost of about £500 is beyond the means of most women.

For £2.50 a month, the Rape Survivor will provide the victim and her family with expert counselling and the most effective anti-HIV drugs on the market. The head of CGU in South Africa, Roger Wainless, says: "This policy is a compassionate response to a traumatic problem facing many South Africans today, empowering individuals."

Except, of course, that compassion is hardly Mr Wainless's motive; he - and his company - are driven by the possibility of making profits out of rape.

LMNO

HAW, HAW.

Quote from: Herman Cain, running for GOP candidate"And I know that there's some people that are not going to do that. So, for the benefit for those that are not going to read it because they don't want us to go by the Constitution, there's a little section in there that talks about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

"You know, those ideals that we live by, we believe in, your parents believe in, they instilled in you. When you get to the part about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, don't stop right there, keep reading.

"'Cause that's when it says that when any form of government becomes destructive of those ideals, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it. We've got some altering and some abolishing to do."

That phrase is in the second paragraph of the preamble of the Declaration of Independence, which was written in 1776, 11 years before the Constitution was drafted during the Constitutional Convention of 1787.

That language about abolishing government? It's in the third paragraph of the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2011/may/25/herman-cain/cain-mistakes-declaration-independence-language-co/

Telarus

Apparently Rick Santorum really really wants to run for president.

There was a bit of a gaff at a recent stump speech, and Rachel Madow noticed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9ON7ZJozY

1) I can't believe she made it through that bit with a straight face.

2) Holyshit, best century for politics EVER.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Rand Paul, defender of individual liberties...

QuoteI'm not for profiling people on the color of their skin, or on their religion, but I would take into account where they've been traveling and perhaps, you might have to indirectly take into account whether or not they've been going to radical political speeches by religious leaders. It wouldn't be that they are Islamic. But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that's really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison.

Jenne

Re: Santorum: ha!  What an idiot.  I hope he does run.  That would be so awesome.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 01, 2011, 02:27:25 PM

QuoteI’m not for profiling people on the color of their skin, or on their religion, but I would take into account where they’ve been traveling and perhaps, you might have to indirectly take into account whether or not they’ve been going to radical political speeches by religious leaders. It wouldn’t be that they are Islamic. But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that’s really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison.

Rand Paul is proof that they hand out medical degrees to any asshole, regardless of mental ability.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on June 01, 2011, 02:32:30 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 01, 2011, 02:27:25 PM

QuoteI'm not for profiling people on the color of their skin, or on their religion, but I would take into account where they've been traveling and perhaps, you might have to indirectly take into account whether or not they've been going to radical political speeches by religious leaders. It wouldn't be that they are Islamic. But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that's really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison.

Rand Paul is proof that they hand out medical degrees to any asshole, regardless of mental ability.

No shit!

Also, where exactly is he advocating we deport people to?  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."