Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Your Mom on June 01, 2011, 04:23:27 PM
Quote from: Jenne on June 01, 2011, 02:32:30 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 01, 2011, 02:27:25 PM
Rand Paul, defender of individual liberties...

QuoteI’m not for profiling people on the color of their skin, or on their religion, but I would take into account where they’ve been traveling and perhaps, you might have to indirectly take into account whether or not they’ve been going to radical political speeches by religious leaders. It wouldn’t be that they are Islamic. But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that’s really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison.

Rand Paul is proof that they hand out medical degrees to any asshole, regardless of mental ability.

No shit!

Also, where exactly is he advocating we deport people to?  :lulz:

Wisconsin?

Luna

QuoteI'm not for profiling people on the color of their skin, or on their religion, but I would take into account where they've been traveling and perhaps, you might have to indirectly take into account whether or not they've been going to radical political speeches by religious leaders. It wouldn't be that they are Islamic. But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that's really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison.

Rand Paul is proof that they hand out medical degrees to any asshole, regardless of mental ability.

No shit!

Well, if they don't have their own country to go to, I suppose he wants us to just pitch them into the nearest convenient ocean...  Or just ship 'em to Mexico...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

QuoteI'm not for profiling people on the color of their skin, or on their religion, but I would take into account where they've been traveling and perhaps, you might have to indirectly take into account whether or not they've been going to radical political speeches by religious leaders. It wouldn't be that they are Islamic. But if someone is attending speeches from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government, that's really an offense that we should be going after — they should be deported or put in prison.

No shit!

Georgia.

It would be all retro and shit. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

The irony of this is I'm pretty sure The Ron Paul Survival Report was being hawked around various southern based militia movements (who, you know, advocated the violent overthrow of the Federal government) in the 1990s.  Daddy Paul should be dragged before a Congressional Subcommittee on un-American activities and be made to explain himself, or be deported to Mexico.

Juana

Oh that would be fun. :lulz:

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 01, 2011, 05:08:57 PM

No shit!

Georgia.

It would be all retro and shit. 
:lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Prince Glittersnatch III

It turns out the new Xmen movie is all about how Nazis are cool and Islam is the best thing ever.
You know times have really changed when the superheroes of yesteryear who were applauded for pursuing Nazis have been replaced by superheroes who deplore the pursuit of Nazis and men who are “arch villains” for killing Nazis. Maybe it’s because it might offend Muslims, Pat Buchanan, and Lars Von Trier.

It’s the second half that completely ruined it for me. Not only was it a mess, but the ultimate message of the movie is that it’s a bad thing for a Holocaust survivor to want to go after the Nazi doctor who murdered his mother–that vengeance is bad. Huh?

Also, sorry comicbookland-cum-Hollywood, but your stories about the West and the Communists being coaxed into Cold War nuclear war by evildoers is getting old and very stale. Anything to avoid touching on a more current battle, like the West versus Islam, right?

They’re just evil, and Hollywood can’t come up with anything better when they try so hard to avoid Islam.

www.debbieschlussel.com/38111/

I wasnt aware there were any Islamic villians in Xmen to avoid. How dare this prequel of a series with a well established timeline use an age appropriate conflict, it should have been about the Xmen fighting Islamic terrorists in the 60s. Just like in the comic.

EDIT: Also, such a Muslim fighting arc would definitely be in line with the spirit of the franchise. Remember all the classic Xmen storylines about the mutants defending good wholesome white heterosexual christian America from those evil minorities?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

The simple fact is: Hollywood will continue to show zombies, aliens, robots and rogue officials gone Mad With Power as villains until the end of time - because when you start painting certain ethnic groups or countries as villains, they tend to not go to the cinema to watch your films.

Hollywood is a business, and is devoted to making a profit.  Why does Schlussel hate capitalism?

Freeky

You forgot nazis, that's ALWAYS kosher.

also, :lulz:

Cramulus

[oops... post moved to the more appropriate sarah palin thread]

Cain

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 04, 2011, 09:55:04 AM
You forgot nazis, that's ALWAYS kosher.

also, :lulz:

True.  Undead Robot Nazi Aliens would be a perfect antagonist in Hollywood's calculations.

Also, here is a Law Professor advocating war crimes and terrorism:

Quote from: William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Law Stephen L. CarterAttacking A to make him give up B might seem ethically questionable, but in battle such a tactic is not uncommon. During the Iraq War, American forces shelled Baghdad to deter the Republican Guard from retreating into the city. The tactic worked, but civilians died. History teaches that it is not possible to fight a war without making tragic decisions along the way.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Texas is passing a bill which forbids any funding to hospitals that perform abortions, or are affilliated with ANY group involved with abortions.

:lulz:

Stella, move your arse to civilization.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

A US Congressman just got booted out of Iraq.  Guess what he said?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpps/news/iraq-kicks-out-us-congressman-over-repayment-remark-dpgonc-20110611-bb_13635789

Quote"Once Iraq becomes a very rich and prosperous country ... we would hope that some consideration be given to repaying the US some of the mega-dollars that we have spent here in the last eight years," Rohrabacher said at the US embassy Monday.

Quote"We called the US embassy yesterday [Friday], and we told them to ask the congressmen to leave Iraq," government spokesman Ali al Dabbagh said. "We don't want them here. What they said was inappropriate."

lolz.  He's as dumb as a bag of bricks, but he's got balls to say that, even in Baghdad.  All the common sense of a permamently concussed kitten and the life-expectancy of a mayfly, but ballsy.

Juana