News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

"You guys should be GRATEFUL that we invaded you."
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Adios

Seriously people, he is always setting new lows.

Rush Limbaugh: It's Liberal Women's Fault Weiner Cheated

"Why can't we blame liberal women for what these politicians are doing? They have feminized politics to such a degree that men can't be men anymore. They've all got to be out there and prove that they're Alan Alda or whoever is the definition of a real man. Michael Kinsley? I don't know. But look at what we're told. We're told that Weiner is the man of the hour. What he is is a genuine pencil-necked geek."
http://www.mediaite.com/online/rush-limb...r-cheated/

AFK

Yeah, but I tend to think that a pencil neck geek has many more redeeming qualities compared to a pill-popping fat fuck. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Juana

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 15, 2011, 01:39:08 PM
Yeah, but I tend to think that a pencil neck geek has many more redeeming qualities compared to a pill-popping misogynistic fat fuck. 

God, I fucking hate that man. But I look forward to questioning my Tea Bagger stepdad closely on this. :lulz: He doesn't particularly care what I think, but I think I'll do it when my rather feminist mother's in the room.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 14, 2011, 09:25:38 PM
Seriously people, he is always setting new lows.

Rush Limbaugh: It's Liberal Women's Fault Weiner Cheated

"Why can't we blame liberal women for what these politicians are doing? They have feminized politics to such a degree that men can't be men anymore. They've all got to be out there and prove that they're Alan Alda or whoever is the definition of a real man. Michael Kinsley? I don't know. But look at what we're told. We're told that Weiner is the man of the hour. What he is is a genuine pencil-necked geek."
http://www.mediaite.com/online/rush-limb...r-cheated/

He's big on that, basically portraying men as complete slaves to our sex drives who will be whatever is most likely to get us laid.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cain

The thing is, didn't some of those pictures show some fairly impressive pecs for what appears to be a skinny Jewish dude?

Whereas, on the other hand, Limbaugh probably has to wear a bra to keep his moobs in check.

Luna

Quote from: Cain on June 15, 2011, 03:28:31 PM
Whereas, on the other hand, Limbaugh probably has to wear a bra to keep his moobs in check.

:vom:

Goddamn it, Cain, I had a lunch date, how am I gonna EAT?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

Don't worry - while he probably secretly wears a frilly pink bra, I very much doubt he wears the matching thong to go with it.

Precious Moments Zalgo

He strikes me as more of a manties kind of guy.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Luna

Quote from: Cain on June 15, 2011, 03:38:04 PM
Don't worry - while he probably secretly wears a frilly pink bra, I very much doubt he wears the matching thong to go with it.

You see this?  THIS is why I didn't come back to this thread until AFTER lunch.   :p

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on June 15, 2011, 10:45:44 PM

You see this?  THIS is why I didn't come back to this thread until AFTER lunch.   :p
:sadbanana:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2011, 12:32:41 AM
Quote from: Luna on June 15, 2011, 10:45:44 PM

:sadbanana:

Well, that, and he didn't spit that out until after I'd left the house for a shopping run and to meet my friend for lunch.

Cain

The National Review wants flogging back on the agenda

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/in-lieu-of-prison-bring-back-the-lash/2011/06/10/AGBIpUWH_story.html

The article is flawed, but genuinely quite interesting, in a way.  Unfortunately, TRO's troglodytes, propagandists and sadists then had to chip and express their love of human suffering and public humiliation:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/269784/re-bring-back-lash-andrew-c-mccarthy

QuoteJonah, this dovetails with a thought experiment I've been pushing for a while now, in rebuttal to the claim that waterboarding (as it was administered by the CIA on three top al-Qaeda detainees) is torture. If you gave every inmate serving, say, two years or less in prison the option of being waterboarded or completing his sentence, what would he choose? I'd be stunned if less than 95 percent chose waterboarding.

QuoteJonah and Andy: I'm not entirely sure about flogging, but I have long seriously advocated the return of stocks, especially for crimes of a nature that inherently degrade public life... I think 24 hours in the stocks for defacing a public space with graffiti would be appropriate, especially if the stocks were set up at the scene of the crime...

QuoteBut I also think that government should mostly do its business in public, including its punitive business. Public crimes ask for public punishments.

QuoteAs for the flogging, I remember thinking in the case of young Michael Fay — you may remember: the snot-nosed American punk kid who got himself caned in Singapore back in 1994 — that the punishment was probably appropriate to the crime, perhaps even a little on the lenient side

Jenne

I say we put these pansyasses in jail for a week and see if they still want the stocks/lash.

Pussy fucking wankers.

BabylonHoruv

I'm in favor of the lash for the same reason as the original author.  Prison is expensive, cruel, and completely ineffective.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl