News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 04, 2011, 12:36:32 AM
Hank Williams Jr's obnoxious ass is getting booted from ESPN Monday Night Football.

Why?

Because he said that Obama golfing with Boehner is like Hitler hitting the links with Netanyahu.

I KNEW I HEARD HITLER'S NAME ON THE SPORT'S CHANNEL AT THE BAR!  :lulz:

Precious Moments Zalgo

Here is a link to the video of Hank Williams Jr. on Fox & Friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eF6vCv13bw  His hamfisted comparison of Obama to Hitler wasn't the worst part of it.  To me, the worst thing was his belief that Republicans and Democrats should treat each other as warring enemies and should never try to seek common ground.

Watch the video, and then think about the fact that this man is considering running for the Tennessee senate in 2012. 

FUCK YEAH!  :horrormirth:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Doktor Howl

Hank Williams Jr's obnoxious ass is getting booted from ESPN Monday Night Football.

Why?

Because he said that Obama golfing with Boehner is like Hitler hitting the links with Netanyahu.

I knew he went whacko, because his career ended.

NOBODY beats the republican curse.
Molon Lube

Cain

The Tea Party has come to the defence of Hank Jr:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tea-party-nation-urges-monday-night-football-boycott-backs-hank-williams-senate

QuoteNo Hank, no Monday Night Football, ESPN, owned by far left leaning Disney struck back at Hank Williams today, taking his trademark, "Are you ready for some football?" song off fo [sic] the opening of Monday night football.

Why? Williams dared to insult Disney darling Obama.

Earlier this year, ESPN reprimanded Golf commentator Paul Azinger for an anti-Obama tweet.

From USA Today in August:

UPDATE: ESPN is coming down on Paul Azinger for mocking President Obama on Twitter. The golf analyst tweeted Thursday the commander in chief plays more golf than he does -- and that Azinger has created more jobs this month than Obama has.

As much as I love sports, I have just about had it with ESPN. Until Hank Williams is brought back to sing the intro to MNF, I won't watch it and I encourage everyone else to turn off MNF.

Hank Williams, Jr. is rumored to be thinking about running for the US Senate in Tennessee. As a Tennessean, all I can say is, "Run Hank Run!"

Precious Moments Zalgo

Are you ready for some BOYCOTTS?

I can't think of anything Junior said that many tea partiers would disagree with, including the part where he referred to Obama and Biden as "The Three Stooges".

BabylonHoruv

Why?

I'd love to see that  (Hitler and Netanyahu golfing together)
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on October 04, 2011, 03:12:09 PM
Here is a link to the video of Hank Williams Jr. on Fox & Friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eF6vCv13bw  His hamfisted comparison of Obama to Hitler wasn't the worst part of it.  To me, the worst thing was his belief that Republicans and Democrats should treat each other as warring enemies and should never try to seek common ground.

Watch the video, and then think about the fact that this man FELL OFF A MOUNTAIN AND MASHED ALL HIS BRAINS INTO A CORNER OF HIS SKULL and is considering running for the Tennessee senate in 2012. 

FUCK YEAH!  :horrormirth:

FTFY  :wink:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Precious Moments Zalgo

It would make me smile if Fox News were to make Hank Williams Jr. a regular commentator.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I have a feeling you might be back here soon saying "I called it!"

Either him or Ted Nugent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BomWbtXWbA8&NR=1
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on October 06, 2011, 03:32:31 PM
I have a feeling you might be back here soon saying "I called it!"

I could see that happening also, but it wouldn't be nearly as funny to me because Ted Nugent is coherent-ish.

ETA -ish

Cain

I think you are underestimating how badly Hank Williams Jr's First Ammendment rights to say whatever he pleases with no consequences whatsoever have been brutally stripped from him:

QuoteAfter reading hundreds of e-mails, I have made MY decision. By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, You (ESPN) stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment
Freedom of Speech, so therefore Me, My Song, and All My Rowdy Friends are OUT OF HERE. It's been a great run

It quite clearly says in the Constitution that no-one, anywhere, shall be able to anything about anybody because they said something.  In that flowery, 18th century English they used back then, of course.

kingyak

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on October 04, 2011, 03:12:09 PM
To me, the worst thing was his belief that Republicans and Democrats should treat each other as warring enemies and should never try to seek common ground.

If the two major parties (and their assorted mouthpieces) didn't promote themselves as warring factions, it might become obvious just how much common ground they do have, and how little of that common ground benefits average Americans.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

PopeTom

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on October 06, 2011, 03:32:31 PM

They should both be Fox commentators.
They can have their own show called Hank and Ted's Tea Bag Double Dip
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

PopeTom

Quote from: Cain on October 06, 2011, 08:26:59 PM
I think you are underestimating how badly Hank Williams Jr's First Ammendment rights to say whatever he pleases with no consequences whatsoever have been brutally stripped from him:

QuoteAfter reading hundreds of e-mails, I have made MY decision. By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, You (ESPN) stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment
Freedom of Speech, so therefore Me, My Song, and All My Rowdy Friends are OUT OF HERE. It's been a great run

It quite clearly says in the Constitution that no-one, anywhere, shall be able to anything about anybody because they said something.  In that flowery, 18th century English they used back then, of course.

The awesome thing is if you asked him his opinion of birth control/abortion and if it should be paid for by government funds somewhere in his response he'd probably use the words 'actions have consequences'.  

EDIT: Rewrite the end of that sentence.  
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Luna

Quote from: Cain on October 06, 2011, 08:26:59 PM

It quite clearly says in the Constitution that no-one, anywhere, shall be able to anything about anybody because they said something.  In that flowery, 18th century English they used back then, of course.

There was that bit in there that says that people are obligated to not only LISTEN to whatever idiocy falls out of the mouths of morons, but that private parties and companies are legally obligated to broadcast it to EVERYBODY. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."