News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Well, we can't have The People interfering in the business of The People, can we?

That just lets the terrorists win.
Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 10, 2011, 05:20:02 PM
Peter King says all kinds of fun things.

Google his quotes.  He's a charmer.  He's sort of the Bill Frist of this decade, only with even less brains and more evil.

I can't even...

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/peter-king-hearings-quotes-5376775
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

"They're a threat to America. A threat to our babies."

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

The best part is when you realise a man who use to fundraise for the IRA and was considered a security risk by Reagan's Secret Service is chairing a committee into investigating Muslim terrorism.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2011, 05:50:49 PM
The best part is when you realise a man who use to fundraise for the IRA and was considered a security risk by Reagan's Secret Service is chairing a committee into investigating Muslim terrorism.

Funny how that works out, yes?

"I'm not constantly under fear of the government because I have nothing to hide."
- Peter King

"If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear"
- Ronald Reagan
Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2011, 05:50:49 PM

:spittake:

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

Bryan Fischer at the Values Voter Summit...
Quote"I submit to you that not a single one of our unalienable rights will be safe," Fischer said, "in the hands of a president who believes that we evolved from slime and that we are the descendents of apes and baboons." Fischer called the separation of church and state "mythical"

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/fischer-rights-endangered-if-president-believes-evolution

Damn.

Edited to unbork quote

deadfong

Quote from: Luna on October 10, 2011, 07:13:42 PM
Bryan Fischer at the Values Voter Summit...
Quote"I submit to you that not a single one of our unalienable rights will be safe," Fischer said, "in the hands of a president who believes that we evolved from slime and that we are the descendents of apes and baboons." Fischer called the separation of church and state "mythical"

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/fischer-rights-endangered-if-president-believes-evolution

Damn.

I don't think we'd have to go far back into Mr. Fischer's family tree in order to find the slime.

Cain

Hermain Cain, clearly angling for a position as Sec-State in Romney's government:

http://thinkprogress.org/yglesias/2011/10/11/340234/herman-cain-doesnt-know-the-president-of-ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan-and-doesnt-care-either/

QuoteI'm ready for the 'gotcha' questions and they're already starting to come. And when they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I'm going to say, you know, I don't know. Do you know?

And then I'm going to say how's that going to create one job?

I would dare say Uzbekistan has created more than a few US jobs, not least among perpetually outraged human rights organizations.

Also, Uzbekistan has only had the same ruler since Reagan was in power (this may not sound terribly impressive, until you realize there was no Uzbekistan until the end of Bush I's presidency).  I mean, gosh, it's not like anyone has had much time to learn about this mysterious and unheard of figure.

Doktor Howl

I automatically vote against anyone who uses the term "gotcha questions".

Because those people hate the idea of the press.  Also, no spine.
Molon Lube

Juana

Quote[M]aking concessions to Sharia law over against the moral code of the Judeo-Christian tradition is nothing new for America. We started doing it in 1619 when we began to tolerate the slave trade, as the first shipment of 30 African slaves arrived on the shores of Virginia ... The slaves who were brought here in chains in 1619 were Africans who had been kidnapped by other Africans and sold to slave traders who in turn brought them to America. The kidnappers, the ones who went into the interior of Africa to capture their fellow Africans to sell them into bondage, were predominantly Muslims.

Now, in contrast to Islam and Sharia, the Judeo-Christian tradition from day one has been adamantly opposed to the slave trade ... Moses flatly prohibited the slave trade under penalty of death. "Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death" (Exodus 21:16). In other words, if a strictly biblical code had been followed in 1619, the slave trader who brought that ship to Virginia would have been arrested the moment he landed, prosecuted and hung by the neck until dead. The slaves on board would have been returned to their families and their homelands, and slavery would never have gained a foothold in the United States.

But sadly, we made our first concession to Sharia law in 1619 instead of being guided by the wisdom of Scripture, and we have paid a terrible price for it. Slavery became our first national sin, as abortion is today ... So if the early colonists had followed either the Old or New Testaments, the slave trade would have been treated as criminal behavior from the very beginning, and America never would have been plagued with all the myriad evils that slavery and racism have brought to our land.
-Bryan Fischer

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
I don't even know where to start on how hilariously wrong this is.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/01/simpson-that-aarp-ad-is-the-most-disgusting-thing-ive-ever-seen/

Quote"Just this morning I saw that ad, that is the most disgusting ad I have ever seen." "I don't know what the people got paid, especially the actors, but I'll tell you this, I am well paid. They said, "We're 50 million, we're watching you, and we vote. That is a really ugly thing."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 14, 2011, 11:39:14 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/01/simpson-that-aarp-ad-is-the-most-disgusting-thing-ive-ever-seen/

Quote"Just this morning I saw that ad, that is the most disgusting ad I have ever seen." "I don't know what the people got paid, especially the actors, but I'll tell you this, I am well paid. They said, "We're 50 million, we're watching you, and we vote. That is a really ugly thing."

Hahaha, what? How dare they pay attention and vote!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on November 15, 2011, 12:01:19 AM
Quote from: Luna on November 14, 2011, 11:39:14 PM

Hahaha, what? How dare they pay attention and vote!

I had to read that three times, AND watch the video.  It's really what he said.

Luna

Quote"If there is one guy out there that is the next George Washington, the only guy that I could think of is Rick Santorum. I would ask that you would take a look at him," said Beck. He prefaced his comments by saying that he doesn't endorse candidates, make donations or get "involved in politics." He also clarified that he doesn't "trust" any of the candidates, but if he had to pick one, it would be Santorum.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/glenn-beck-rick-santorum_n_1094779.html?ref=politics