News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 01:12:00 AM
Also for some reason I am now thing about a beer-based pizza soup. I think I can make it happen, AND make it delicious! Beer-tomato-cheese base with pepperoni, roasted garlic, and basil.

This sounds epic.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 17, 2011, 01:14:47 AM
Also for some reason I am now thing about a beer-based pizza soup. I think I can make it happen, AND make it delicious! Beer-tomato-cheese base with pepperoni, roasted garlic, and basil.

This sounds epic.

I'm going to make this for Thanksgiving.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 01:25:04 AM
Quote from: Luna on November 17, 2011, 01:14:47 AM

This sounds epic.

I'm going to make this for Thanksgiving.

I have discovered a recipe for these little truffle things involving Oreos.  I need to try this.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

I don't even...

QuoteStill reeling from his botched response to a question about Libya, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel relayed another mind-boggling quote from Herman Cain during his disaster-plagued trip through Wisconsin. "I'm not supposed to know anything about foreign policy. Just thought I'd throw that out," Cain quipped while discussing the previous GOP debate on the subject.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/herman-cain-im-not-supposed-to-know-anything-about-foreign-policy/

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 17, 2011, 02:05:11 AM
I don't even...

QuoteStill reeling from his botched response to a question about Libya, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel relayed another mind-boggling quote from Herman Cain during his disaster-plagued trip through Wisconsin. "I'm not supposed to know anything about foreign policy. Just thought I'd throw that out," Cain quipped while discussing the previous GOP debate on the subject.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/herman-cain-im-not-supposed-to-know-anything-about-foreign-policy/

Um

What the fuck?

How is it that the GOP keeps topping itself? Every potential candidate that emerges is more batshit than the one before. Where the hell are they finding these people?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cramulus

Mitt Romney is doing such a good job of keeping his head low and not making gigantic gaffs. I'm convinced that's his main strategy - just be still and let everybody else self-immolate as they scramble for attention and recognition. This guy's taking the primary, and at this point I'm willing to put money on it.

Which means I can vote for Bachmann in the primary! That's my American Dream.

Cain

Gingrinch is surging in the polls now, while Cain is starting to falter.

That is exactly Romney's strategy.  And I'm fairly sure that if it comes down to Newt's insufferable "know-it-all" attitude versus Mittens' inconsistency, the latter will be seen as more preferable.  Sure, he's a Mormon, but that's still better than a guy who trades in his wife for a new model every five years.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm extremely disturbed by the idea of a Mormon president. Eeeeek.

Cain

I think out of the current crop of front-runners, he is probably the least disturbing. I mean, compared to Gingrich or Cain, he is the very model of sanity and responsible government.

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 05:24:00 PM

I'm less disturbed by that than the fact that the GoP is seriously putting forward a candidate who would transport his Irish Setter in a crate strapped to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip.

You can tell a lot about someone by how they treat pets.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/dog.asp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 17, 2011, 05:54:25 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 05:24:00 PM

I'm less disturbed by that than the fact that the GoP is seriously putting forward a candidate who would transport his Irish Setter in a crate strapped to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip.

You can tell a lot about someone by how they treat pets.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/dog.asp

That's pretty fucking weird. No wonder the dog shat itself, it was probably totally stressed out.

Luna

Okay, they're trolling.  The whole GoP has GOT to be trolling, right?  RIGHT?   :horrormirth:

QuoteOn Tuesday, Rick Perry outlined a plan to change the nature of government that is the first step in transforming America into the conservative's ideal  so it can eventually be disbanded and sold to the highest bidder. Perry gave a speech in Iowa where he outlined his plan to "Uproot and Overhaul Washington" and replace it by throwing out the Constitution.  The Texas governor's speech targeted all three branches of government and his three-part plan would require either Constitutional amendments or absolute power in the hands of a dictator (presumably Rick Perry).

http://www.politicususa.com/en/rick-perry-unconstitutional-plan

Look at this shit.  The speech is here:    CRAZY HERE  Some highlights:

QuotePart one of my plan is to reform the federal judiciary by ending life terms for unelected federal judges. Too many federal judges rule with impunity from the bench, and those who legislate from the bench should not be entitled to lifetime abuse of their judicial authority.
(Hey, diptwat, how exactly are you going to do that?  That WILL require a Constitutional amendment which, I believe, the President doesn't just get to dash off on his lunch break...)

QuoteCongress is out of touch because Congressmen are overpaid, over-staffed and away from home too much. Americans have had enough.
It's time to create a part-time Congress where their pay is cut in half, their office budgets are cut in half, and their time in Washington is cut in half.
(They apparently can't do their goddamn jobs full-time, how are they supposed to do it part-time?

QuoteWe will privatize Fannie and Freddie so politicians can no longer politicize them, and taxpayers will no longer be fleeced by them.
(Yeah, because companies would NEVER fleece their customers to stuff the pockets of stockholders, right?)

QuoteAnd lastly, we will put a permanent stop to federal funding of Planned Parenthood because our tax dollars should never be used in taking an innocent, unborn life.
Gotta get that nod in to the GoP War on Women, right?

QuoteWe will eliminate agencies that perform redundant functions. I will get rid of the Commerce Department, the Department of Education, and the Department of Energy.

The stupid goes on, and on...

ETA: Unborked quotes

Nephew Twiddleton

Maybe we should stop funding Planned Pushingupdaisieshood too. But innocent people are never executed are they?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

Christ almighty. So much for protecting and defending the Constitution (not that anyone has been doing that for a long time, but still).
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."