News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 19, 2011, 04:27:56 AM
:lulz:

http://wonkette.com/456682/insane-anonymous-internet-racist-turns-out-to-be-florida-gop-politician

The link title kinda says it all...

:lulz: Holy shit

aren't the GOP also busy trying to push through a bill that would strip people of anonymity online?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on November 19, 2011, 04:42:37 AM
Quote from: Luna on November 19, 2011, 04:27:56 AM
:lulz:

http://wonkette.com/456682/insane-anonymous-internet-racist-turns-out-to-be-florida-gop-politician

The link title kinda says it all...

:lulz: Holy shit

aren't the GOP also busy trying to push through a bill that would strip people of anonymity online?

Beautiful, isn't it?

This morning's bit of  :horrormirth:

QuoteDuring a town hall meeting in Ottumwa, Iowa Friday afternoon, Rick Santorum argued that Americans receive too many government benefits and ought to "suffer" in the Christian tradition. If "you're lower income, you can qualify for Medicaid, you can qualify for food stamps, you can qualify for housing assistance," Santorum complained, before adding, "suffering is part of life and it's not a bad thing, it is an essential thing in life."

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Bruno

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/11/18/372676/rick-womick-muslims-can-go-back-to-where-they-came-from/

QuoteHaving drawn condemnation from both Muslim community organizations and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for his call to purge Muslims from the U.S. military, Tennessee State Rep. Rick Womick (R-Mufreesboro) decided to double-down on his anti-Muslim message in an interview with the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer.

Womick told Fischer that unless the Muslim community "gets its act together" on Shariah, "they can go back to where they came from."

The comments, reported by RightWingWatch.org, would indicate that Womick is rejecting the ADL's call to repudiate his "shameful, deeply disturbing" remarks.

Womick attempted to clarify the remarks he made to ThinkProgress on Veterans Day but only seemed to dig himself in deeper. He said:

WOMICK: My point is, this is my opinion, this is what they asked me, that day on Veterans Day. 'What do you do about it?' [I said] well, I can't tell who the good Muslim is and who the bad Muslim is. And political correctness is not working. What choice do I have? My solution is, and I guarantee you this will work, you don't let any Muslims serve in the military. You force the Muslim community to get its act together and clean its house and step up and speak out against Shariah law or they're not a part of not only our military but since they want [inaudible] on our constitution, they can go back to where they came from.
Formerly something else...

wudgar

I find myself missing Hunter Thompson more and more. We could use someone of his caliber, able to publicly call out these vermin and abuse them in print and in person. The dregs of society that we call politicians today would drive him into a rabid, frothing at the mouth kind of fury. One that would bring forth a deluge of vicious verbal attacks and caustic articles, forcing the extreme right to flee before his unceasing ridicule.

Yeah... that would be funny as hell.
Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 19, 2011, 04:44:25 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/11/18/372676/rick-womick-muslims-can-go-back-to-where-they-came-from/

QuoteHaving drawn condemnation from both Muslim community organizations and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for his call to purge Muslims from the U.S. military, Tennessee State Rep. Rick Womick (R-Mufreesboro) decided to double-down on his anti-Muslim message in an interview with the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer.

Womick told Fischer that unless the Muslim community "gets its act together" on Shariah, "they can go back to where they came from."

The comments, reported by RightWingWatch.org, would indicate that Womick is rejecting the ADL's call to repudiate his "shameful, deeply disturbing" remarks.

Womick attempted to clarify the remarks he made to ThinkProgress on Veterans Day but only seemed to dig himself in deeper. He said:

WOMICK: My point is, this is my opinion, this is what they asked me, that day on Veterans Day. 'What do you do about it?' [I said] well, I can't tell who the good Muslim is and who the bad Muslim is. And political correctness is not working. What choice do I have? My solution is, and I guarantee you this will work, you don't let any Muslims serve in the military. You force the Muslim community to get its act together and clean its house and step up and speak out against Shariah law or they're not a part of not only our military but since they want [inaudible] on our constitution, they can go back to where they came from.

That's a big, big rock he lives under.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Yes it is, and there are a lot of people under that rock with him.

rutherfordreader.com/fullpaper.asp?NextPage=yes&Pagenum=02

QuoteIn defense of Rick Womick

Rick Womick is a rare breed of character in the political world – a
bright, honest and articulate man, filled with compassion and desire to
do right by all his constituents, regardless of race, creed, color, or religion.
I have never in my life known a person so dedicated to doing
what he feels in his heart, and in his spirit, is the right thing to do.
I met Rick during the 2008 Tennessee House Republican Primary, as
we were both campaigning to unseat incumbent Kent Coleman. Unlike
most political races of the modern era, our race was never mean spirited
or hurtful; we focused on ideas, beliefs, and what each of us
believed was the best agenda for our community and our state. I lost
that race, but our community won, because two years later Rick went on to win that seat in
the 49th District, and he has served with great distinction ever since.
Recently, some radical members of our community have called for Rick to step down. He
hasn't broken any law, he hasn't even been accused of wrong-doing, and there hasn't been
any accusations of any merit made against him. So "why do they want him to step down"
you may be asking yourselves? Answer: because a select few people don't like or agree with
what he believes. To these radical misfits, I have a simple answer: it's called democracy. It's
who we are, our way of life and what we as a people stand for. It's the reason brave soldiers
stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944. It's why we fought battles at Bunker Hill,
Lexington, Shiloh and Gettysburg. If Sbenaty and others have a problem with democracy,
it's because they may not yet fully grasp what it means. It's a freedom paid for with the
blood of our ancestors, men and women from every race, from all walks of life and social
class, who sacrificed so that we can today hold differences of opinion. It may not mean much
to some, but it does to me!
I thank God we live in a country where a person is free to believe as he/she chooses, worship
as he/she chooses and live their life as they see fit without fear of retaliation or threat.
This is freedom, my friends. We must not ever let it be trod upon. I may not agree with Rick
on every single issue, but I respect his right to view issues as he sees fit, and I will staunchly
defend his right to express his view, just as Rick has done for each and every member of
this community countless times as a revered veteran of our armed forces. Above all, Rick is
a good, honest and decent man, a beloved member of this community, and I feel blessed and
honored to call him my representative.
In fact, I 'll go so far as to say this: the question isn't whether Rick Womick deserves to
serve us, his constituents . . . the question is whether we as his constituents deserve a capable,
virtuous leader like Rick Womick representing us. If we permit people like Saleh
Sbenaty, who has no vested interest in this community other than furthering his own personal
agenda, to besmirch this community and its elected officials, then no, perhaps we
don't. Friends, we need Rick Womick!

rutherfordreader.com/fullpaper.asp?NextPage=yes&Pagenum=03

Intimidation won't
work here

Representative Rick Womick is not
only a man of conviction and courage
by serving his country as a fighter
pilot, but also as an elected official
serving the State of Tennessee.
At the Constitution or Sharia
Conference last Friday in Madison,
Rep. Womick said as part of his
address to the more than 500 in attendance,
the following: "muslims
should not be allowed in our military.,
you cannot trust them."
As long as we are at war with muslims, I have to agree.
A few examples that support Rep. Womick are (1) 2009
shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas; 13 dead, many
more wounded. The murderer... muslim Nidal Malik
Hasan; (2) 2009 - Little Rock Arkansas, muslim Abdul
Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, shot and killed a soldier
and wounded another; (3) 2011 two American muslims
arrested for conspiring to kill U.S. troops at a military
center; (4) 2011 - Naser Abdo, muslim, arrested for bomb
plot, his 52 year old father was deported for soliciting a
minor.
U.S. Senator Bill Nelson has rejected a contribution
from a man associated with CAIR, Council on American-
Islamic Relations, a muslim group. CAIR has been
accused in the past of links to radical organizations created
to support the terrorist group Hamas. We need more
elected officials like Womick and Nelson.
The local daily newspaper has become the local muslims'
mouthpiece. Last Sunday's issue had about 1/2 to a
full page including a large picture of Rep. Womick. As
always, they call on Saleh Sbenaty, the muslim "victims"
spokesperson, wimpedly regurgitated the vandalism
(sprayed sign), the burning of all that heavy equipment (1
piece) and more. Sbenaty rambled about Womick, saying
that he is as extreme as al-Qaeda, harming the community
and the interest of the United States. What a joke this
man is. Is he trying to portray himself as an American
Patriot?
Has Saleh Sbenaty served in our military, he has been
here at least 30 years? I would say he had time to. He is a
professor at MTSU and faculty advisor to MSA (muslim
student association) which falls under the Muslim
Brotherhood and CAIR which is also under the
Brotherhood. Their groups are funded largely by Saudi
Arabia. And Saleh has the nerve to attack Rep. Womick.
The Muslim Brotherhood continues to influence the
MSA groups with chapters across the U.S. Some members
have followed Abdullah Azzam, a muslim brother who
was Osama bin Laden's mentor. Anwar al-Awlaki was
president of the MSA at Colorado State University, where
he graduated in 1994. Ali Asad Chandia, was president of
the MSA at Montgomery College in 1998 and '99. There is
a lot more, you can research it. It's the company you keep
that influences your behavior and agenda.
What muslims are doing across the nation is finding
what some rightfully are calling, "useful idiots" to run
interference such as government officials. The local
mosque is but one example.
I'm tired of the muslim's demands, Americans are not
their second class citizens and will never be.
You never see a full page in the DNJ with Sbenaty
denouncing the burning of churches and killings of
Christians around the world on a daily and weekly basis
by muslims. And you want to build a 52,000 sq. ft. Islamic
Center and mosque in this county?
I'd like to have the list of the reps and senators who do
not publicly support Representative Rick Womick.
Formerly something else...

Luna

The Birther Queen is back.

Orly Taitz has filed a complaint in New Hampshire to remove Obama from the presidential ballot, challenging his citizenship. 

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/293101/birther-challenges-obama

Luna

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that a huge part of the problem is that there are a lot of people out there who have inferiority complexes because they're not very educated, and many of them are also not very bright. These people feel threatened by people who are intelligent and educated, so when someone approaches them with rhetoric like "it's all a big scam!" they are quick to grab hold of it, even if it's completely illogical and self-defeating. They can then parrot nonsensical lines like "Only scientists review scientists, they're all in cahoots" and it gives them something to feel superior about. Same reason religions (and Dawkins atheism) are so popular.

Freeky

moose

I try to ignore the insane until they're either immanently dangerous or just really amusing. But yeah, the anti-intellectual and anti-scientific tendencies in the USA can be pretty disappointing, especially considering how many other countries are not encountering these problems. Canada's looking mighty sexy from here.
"We can even have a lobby in Washington", Harding was saying, "an organization. NAAIP. Pressure groups. Big billboards along the highway showing a babbling schizophrenic running a wrecking machine, bold, red and green type: 'Hire the Insane.' We've got a rosy future, gentlemen."

Telarus

Quote from: Luna on November 20, 2011, 11:42:34 AM
The Birther Queen is back.

Orly Taitz has filed a complaint in New Hampshire to remove Obama from the presidential ballot, challenging his citizenship. 

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/293101/birther-challenges-obama

Y'know.. I just realized that she's getting a shitload of money from someone to pull these media stunts in which a small % of her fee is funneled into frivolous motions, and contempt of court charges (which if the court knew of in advance would constitute ???.. not bribery exactly).
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!