News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The second of those is definitely the greater of two evils.

Everyone knows calling for the death of your political enemies is now cool, anyway. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 06, 2012, 08:00:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 06, 2012, 02:33:43 PM
Kansas House Speaker asks GOP to pray for Obama's death.

QuoteO'Neal asked his fellow Republicans to pray Psalm 109... The relevant verse from Psalm 109 is considered a prayer for vengeance, a prayer for the death of a leader. The most damning part of the prayer is lines 7-12:

'When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labor.
Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.'

O'Neal forwarded the prayer with his own message:

"At last — I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up — it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN? AMEN!!!!!!"

Just when I think they can't sink any lower.  :lulz:

It's only gonna get worse from here on out.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2012, 12:47:59 AM
Quote from: Nigel on February 06, 2012, 08:00:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 06, 2012, 02:33:43 PM
Kansas House Speaker asks GOP to pray for Obama's death.

QuoteO'Neal asked his fellow Republicans to pray Psalm 109... The relevant verse from Psalm 109 is considered a prayer for vengeance, a prayer for the death of a leader. The most damning part of the prayer is lines 7-12:

'When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labor.
Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.'

O'Neal forwarded the prayer with his own message:

"At last — I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up — it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN? AMEN!!!!!!"

Just when I think they can't sink any lower.  :lulz:

It's only gonna get worse from here on out.   :lulz:

At least it'll be fun to watch.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

AFK

The problem is these guys wear their lack of intellectual depth like a badge of courage. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 09, 2012, 07:06:55 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 09, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
"Do you know the history of AIDS?"

"It was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men."

Yeah, that guy was just refused service very publicly in an upscale restaurant, and then they advertised that their restaurant was "Stacey Campfield-free."

Awesome.  Where?  If it's anywhere reasonable, I would eat there just for that, prices be damned.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

kingyak

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

The Good Reverend Roger

Luna

Quote"The French Revolution," Santorum answered. "What's left is a government that gives you rights. What's left are no unalienable rights. What's left is a government that will tell you who you are, what you'll do and when you'll do it. What's left in France became the guillotine. Ladies and gentlemen, we are a long way from that, but if we do follow the path of President Obama and his overt hostility to faith in America, then we are headed down that road."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/rick-santorum-draws-crowds-raises-nearly-1-million-after-tuesday-trifecta/

Well.  Obama goes unchecked, we get to start lopping off heads?

I find myself conflicted, actually.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."