News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

kingyak

My first guess was "stupid" rather than "satire," too. I mean, it's Mississippi.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Luna

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/09/herman-cain-stupid-people-and-ignorant-people-are-ruining-america/

[quote}Former presidential candidate Herman Cain triumphantly took the stage at CPAC this afternoon in front of a friendly crowd to explain something many attendees already believe: that their ideological opponents on the left aren't "misguided" (as Sen. Rand Paul later offered) but downright stupid.

"We must outsmart the liberals," Cain said. "We must outsmart the people who are trying to ruin this country." But, he said, it wasn't just the stupid people who were ruining the country: "Stupid and ignorant people are ruining America," Cain posited — and running it.[/quote]
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

kingyak

kingyak

Quote from: Luna on February 10, 2012, 10:22:37 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/09/herman-cain-stupid-people-and-ignorant-people-are-ruining-america/

[quote}Former presidential candidate Herman Cain triumphantly took the stage at CPAC this afternoon in front of a friendly crowd to explain something many attendees already believe: that their ideological opponents on the left aren't "misguided" (as Sen. Rand Paul later offered) but downright stupid.

"We must outsmart the liberals," Cain said. "We must outsmart the people who are trying to ruin this country." But, he said, it wasn't just the stupid people who were ruining the country: "Stupid and ignorant people are ruining America," Cain posited — and running it.
[/quote]

"If only we could outsmart those stupid people!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on February 10, 2012, 10:22:37 AM

"We must outsmart the liberals," Cain said. "We must outsmart the people who are trying to ruin this country." But, he said, it wasn't just the stupid people who were ruining the country: "Stupid and ignorant people are ruining America," Cain posited — and running it.
[/quote]

That is simply amazing! How on earth can the Right outsmart STUPID PEOPLE? It's hopeless!  :lulz:

Also, it's interesting that the Republican party has seemingly simply given up on trying to win converts or appeal to moderates. They're purely trying to create a division, at this point. Smoke and mirrors.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

QuoteBASHIR: As you know, sir, the contraceptive pill doesn't abort a pregnancy. It prevents a pregnancy from happening. That's not what I'm talking about...

KING: Well, I really don't concede that. And that's not either the Catholic Church's position.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entries/rep-steve-king-wont-concede-that-birth-control

I...  Fucking hell.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Sita

That doesn't surprise me. I've heard the same 'logic' about condoms.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Suu

Quote from: Luna on February 11, 2012, 02:33:34 AM
QuoteBASHIR: As you know, sir, the contraceptive pill doesn't abort a pregnancy. It prevents a pregnancy from happening. That's not what I'm talking about...

KING: Well, I really don't concede that. And that's not either the Catholic Church's position.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entries/rep-steve-king-wont-concede-that-birth-control

I...  Fucking hell.

I...I...just...I...

I think my face melted as I read that.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I was about ready to explode with stupid, but then I re-read it and he's specifically talking about Plan B, which is still not abortion and he's an idiot for not knowing the difference, but that's slightly less awful than the initial impression I got that he literally thought the regular birth control pills are abortifacients.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 11, 2012, 03:37:43 AM
I was about ready to explode with stupid, but then I re-read it and he's specifically talking about Plan B, which is still not abortion and he's an idiot for not knowing the difference, but that's slightly less awful than the initial impression I got that he literally thought the regular birth control pills are abortifacients.

HAW HAW!  Google this asshole.  He's my very favorite politician.

I mean, for my value of "favorite".  He is a never-ending supply of idiocy and insanity, and his constituents love him so much, they'd all fight for the privilege of sucking his dick...If they could find a hydraulic jack capable of shifting his gut out of the way.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 11, 2012, 06:49:22 AM

HAW HAW!  Google this asshole.  He's my very favorite politician.

I mean, for my value of "favorite".  He is a never-ending supply of idiocy and insanity, and his constituents love him so much, they'd all fight for the privilege of sucking his dick...If they could find a hydraulic jack capable of shifting his gut out of the way.

Oh, god, I got a visual on that.

Not enough brain bleach in the world.

Cain

His screeching about Muslims terrorists is especially hilarious, when you consider his own connections to the IRA.

Triple Zero

That's the "morning-after pill" right?

Isn't it basically equivalent to the regular birth control pill except in a higher dosage? Like, how many would you need to take? (If I'm saying something really stupid here, my apologies, but I've always wondered about that)

Out of curiosity, where do you get it in the US? Do you need a prescription? How much does it cost? Over here you can pick it up at the pharmacy* without a prescription and it costs about 14 euros ($18) (*pharmacy being a place that sells regular medicine and prescription medicine having medically or pharmaceutically schooled staff, as opposed to a drug-store which sells ibuprofen and shampoo)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.