News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Cain- the IRA arent terrists. Theyre FREEDOM FIGHTERS TM. at least here in the US. lol.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 11, 2012, 04:10:41 PM
Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 11, 2012, 03:37:43 AM
I was about ready to explode with stupid, but then I re-read it and he's specifically talking about Plan B, which is still not abortion and he's an idiot for not knowing the difference, but that's slightly less awful than the initial impression I got that he literally thought the regular birth control pills are abortifacients.

That's the "morning-after pill" right?

Isn't it basically equivalent to the regular birth control pill except in a higher dosage? Like, how many would you need to take? (If I'm saying something really stupid here, my apologies, but I've always wondered about that)

Out of curiosity, where do you get it in the US? Do you need a prescription? How much does it cost? Over here you can pick it up at the pharmacy* without a prescription and it costs about 14 euros ($18) (*pharmacy being a place that sells regular medicine and prescription medicine having medically or pharmaceutically schooled staff, as opposed to a drug-store which sells ibuprofen and shampoo)
Yes, that's the morning after pill.

I'm not entirely certain, but I believe it's largely the same here, though I couldn't tell you how much it costs.

Freeky

I was about ready to explode with stupid, but then I re-read it and he's specifically talking about Plan B, which is still not abortion and he's an idiot for not knowing the difference, but that's slightly less awful than the initial impression I got that he literally thought the regular birth control pills are abortifacients.

Isn't it basically equivalent to the regular birth control pill except in a higher dosage? Like, how many would you need to take? (If I'm saying something really stupid here, my apologies, but I've always wondered about that)

Out of curiosity, where do you get it in the US? Do you need a prescription? How much does it cost? Over here you can pick it up at the pharmacy* without a prescription and it costs about 14 euros ($18) (*pharmacy being a place that sells regular medicine and prescription medicine having medically or pharmaceutically schooled staff, as opposed to a drug-store which sells ibuprofen and shampoo)

What Plan B does is make your body give off all these chemicals that say "IT IS TIME FOR YOUR PERIOD!  NOW MOTHERFUCKER, WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THE SCHEDULE!"  However, it is ONLY used immediately after the fact.  If you were a month prego, it wouldn't work, which is why it isn't an abortion thingy.

You mostly get it out from Planned Parenthood, I don't know where else it can be acquired.  You don't need a prescription, but if you're under 16 I think they either strongly urge or require parental consent, I'm not sure which.

Luna

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 12, 2012, 12:17:13 AM

What Plan B does is make your body give off all these chemicals that say "IT IS TIME FOR YOUR PERIOD!  NOW MOTHERFUCKER, WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THE SCHEDULE!"  However, it is ONLY used immediately after the fact.  If you were a month prego, it wouldn't work, which is why it isn't an abortion thingy.

You mostly get it out from Planned Parenthood, I don't know where else it can be acquired.  You don't need a prescription, but if you're under 16 I think they either strongly urge or require parental consent, I'm not sure which.

Depends on the state.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm pretty sure under 16 a prescription is required.

Freeky

Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 12, 2012, 03:41:27 AM
I'm pretty sure under 16 a prescription is required.

Under 17, apparently.  I just checked.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on February 12, 2012, 03:53:38 PM
What the fuck:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/cpac-tea-party-activist-warns-left-changed-definition-pedophilia

What the hell

Now they're simply resorting to making shit up. Next they're going to try to convince people that Liberals practice ritual incest and eat Christian babies.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Sometimes I think in order to match their level of crazy, the left would have to start making claims like, "Margaret Atwood is a time traveler and The Handmaid's Tale is an actual documentary from the future."
Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 12, 2012, 06:57:09 PM
What the fuck:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/cpac-tea-party-activist-warns-left-changed-definition-pedophilia

What the hell

Now they're simply resorting to making shit up. Next they're going to try to convince people that Liberals practice ritual incest and eat Christian babies.

This is one reason I like spreading rumors about the teabaggers.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 13, 2012, 02:23:20 AM
Quote from: Nigel on February 12, 2012, 06:57:09 PM
What the fuck:

What the hell

This is one reason I like spreading rumors about the teabaggers.

It's always fun to play pin-the-rumor-on-the-teabagger.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

Haha, Obama has daughters, what a fag!

QuoteYou want off-the-charts status? Check out the curriculum vitae of one Willard M. Romney: $200 million in the bank (and a hell of a lot more if he didn't give so much away), apex alpha executive, CEO, chairman of the board, governor, bishop, boss of everything he's ever touched. Son of the same, father of more. It is a curious scientific fact (explained in evolutionary biology by the Trivers-Willard hypothesis — Willard, notice) that high-status animals tend to have more male offspring than female offspring, which holds true across many species, from red deer to mink to Homo sap. The offspring of rich families are statistically biased in favor of sons — the children of the general population are 51 percent male and 49 percent female, but the children of the Forbes billionaire list are 60 percent male. Have a gander at that Romney family picture: five sons, zero daughters. Romney has 18 grandchildren, and they exceed a 2:1 ratio of grandsons to granddaughters (13:5). When they go to church at their summer-vacation home, the Romney clan makes up a third of the congregation. He is basically a tribal chieftain.

Professor Obama? Two daughters. May as well give the guy a cardigan. And fallopian tubes.

Also OMG MITT ROMNEY = SO SEXY.  Check out that bulging porfolio, ladies.  He's the guy Christian Grey based himself on.

This sad wankery is bought to you by National Review https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/313504/boss

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2012, 04:32:31 AM

QuoteYou want off-the-charts status? Check out the curriculum vitae of one Willard M. Romney: $200 million in the bank (and a hell of a lot more if he didn't give so much away), apex alpha executive, CEO, chairman of the board, governor, bishop, boss of everything he's ever touched. Son of the same, father of more. It is a curious scientific fact (explained in evolutionary biology by the Trivers-Willard hypothesis — Willard, notice) that high-status animals tend to have more male offspring than female offspring, which holds true across many species, from red deer to mink to Homo sap. The offspring of rich families are statistically biased in favor of sons — the children of the general population are 51 percent male and 49 percent female, but the children of the Forbes billionaire list are 60 percent male. Have a gander at that Romney family picture: five sons, zero daughters. Romney has 18 grandchildren, and they exceed a 2:1 ratio of grandsons to granddaughters (13:5). When they go to church at their summer-vacation home, the Romney clan makes up a third of the congregation. He is basically a tribal chieftain.

Professor Obama? Two daughters. May as well give the guy a cardigan. And fallopian tubes.

Also OMG MITT ROMNEY = SO SEXY.  Check out that bulging porfolio, ladies.  He's the guy Christian Grey based himself on.

This sad wankery is bought to you by National Review https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/313504/boss

http://jezebel.com/5937092/mitt-romneys-wonder-dong-should-be-chieftan-of-america
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2012, 04:32:31 AM

THE COMMENTS!!!!

QuoteKevin, my favorite column of the year. Loved it, so un-PC and therefore so true.

That's hair-on-your-chest logic right there, ya friggin' homo's.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool