News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on January 17, 2013, 08:38:08 PM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on January 16, 2013, 06:11:24 AM

didn't make it...found it.

Aaaaaaannndd..... I just figured out that isn't James Yager.

It's uncanny, really.

Yeah, I had to Google Buck Angel and then I was like... oh, that dude looks like Buck Angel because he IS Buck Angel.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 17, 2013, 10:09:52 PM

It's uncanny, really.

Yeah, I had to Google Buck Angel and then I was like... oh, that dude looks like Buck Angel because he IS Buck Angel.

Someone beat yall to the misattributation?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Wiley Quixote on January 17, 2013, 10:46:15 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 17, 2013, 10:09:52 PM

It's uncanny, really.

Someone beat yall to the misattributation?

THE IRONY!  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Oh shit!

I actually thought it was the other guy!
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Ben Shapiro

Cain

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The :horrormirth: thing is that people believe that insanity.

Cain

Yasha Levine of NSFWCorp has collected a series of quotes relating to Tim Donnelly, the California state rep for Victorville and its surrounding area.

QuoteTim Donnelly's political awakening began in the mid-2000s, at the height of the real estate boom, when he suddenly realized that the Latino population boomed all around him, seemingly for no reason. Even his ultra-conservative small town of Twin Peaks, located high up in the San Bernardino Mountains overlooking the Mojave Desert, wasn't immune from the demographic shift.

According to a 2010 LA Weekly profile, one incident in particular pushed him over the edge: In 2005, a 10-year-old Latino boy was accused of sexually harassing a white girl at a local elementary school. The kid's crime? He allegedly said to the girl: "I want to lick you where you pee. I want to hump you all day and night."

Donnelly, who also happens to be a hardcore Christian, saw this as a grave offense, and thought that school administrators should have deported the the boy along and his parents right off the bat. Donnelly had no proof that the family was indeed in the county illegally, but he became outraged when school administrators told him to lay off. Clearly, he could not trust the government to protect his children and family from the immigrant threat.

"That comment by that administrator turned me from an average citizen to an activated citizen," he said, according to LA Weekly.

Quote"I'm the only white guy in my entire extended family, and I never noticed it until people started calling me a racist because I believe in the rule of law," he said. And anyway, he didn't care what people called him. "I am proud to be a 'racist' if the definition of racist means that you can tolerate being called names in order to protect children from sexual predators."

We are told the illegal alien is now a resident of our communities, entitled to all the protections of the law, but none of its penalties.

We are told that 'diversity' is a goal, and although it is unclear when we will reach this utopian dream, it involves more Hispanics and fewer of everyone else.

We are told that American culture does not exist, and even if it did, it is not worth defending because it is 'racist.'

We are told that raping young girls, marrying extremely young girls, ogling women in an aggressive manner and using a child as a human shield are all cultural differences that we must learn to accept.

As an American, I am not accustomed to being 'told' anything. In fact, it is 'we' who generally do the telling.

'We the people' are finished listening.

QuoteLet's look at the schools just for a moment. In America, we have always taught the "mentally handicapped" in a separate environment. The point of that was to give the kids who struggle to learn more specialized attention and not penalize the rest of the kids by slowing down the entire class. Now in California, we have slowed the pace of education for American citizens so that children from all over the world can enjoy the "right" to public education, which some federal judge seems to think is in the constitution.

When you look at the US-Mexican relationship, it is like the guy who is married to a "high-maintenance" woman. She does all the nagging; he does all the groveling. She gets everything she wants and is never satisfied, and he doesn't even bother to ask for anything. That is all I have to say about the marriage of presidents Bush & Fox.

QuoteLet us think of those who died on 9/11 and of those 3,000 forgotten Americans murdered by illegal aliens who fled to Mexico to avoid justice. Let us think of them as we take on this challenge..."

Quote"The facts are incontrovertible that allowing an illegal invasion of the United States will destroy the American Southwest, and very probably wipe out the freedoms we American Christians enjoy, as Muslim Extremists blend in with the so-called 'innocent' illegal aliens, and eventually proselytize them. It is not a stretch to picture a revolt in Los Angeles, whose population is comprised of over 50 percent illegal aliens. At the rate of influx and births, it will be 80 percent illegal alien within a decade. ... None of this bodes well for the citizens who live in Southern California now, nor will it improve the life of the poor alien, but it is well on its way to wiping out everything that was once good in Southern California."

Quote"I am going there to reach across the aisle to the enemies of freedom and annihilate them and pound them into the ground and take back our power. . . . We don't stop until Americans are back in power."

LMNO

QuoteLet us think of those who died on 9/11 and of those 3,000 forgotten Americans murdered by illegal aliens who fled to Mexico to avoid justice. Let us think of them as we take on this challenge..."

Wait, what?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 24, 2013, 06:36:50 PM

Wait, what?

"Brown people.  They are all the same."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2013, 06:38:47 PM

Wait, what?

Quote"I'm the only white guy in my entire extended family, and I never noticed it until people started calling me a racist because I believe in the rule of law," he said. And anyway, he didn't care what people called him. "I am proud to be a 'racist' if the definition of racist means that you can tolerate being called names in order to protect children from sexual predators."

He's like that Tarot cunt.
I imagine if you questioned him, he'd say "WHY ARE YOU OK WITH CHILDREN BEING THE VICTIMS OF SEXUAL PREDATORS"
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 24, 2013, 06:42:05 PM

Wait, what?

I imagine if you questioned him, he'd say "WHY ARE YOU OK WITH CHILDREN BEING THE VICTIMS OF SEXUAL PREDATORS"

Sort of reminds me of someone else.  :lulz:

I mean, different argument, same tactics.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2013, 06:42:44 PM
Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 24, 2013, 06:42:05 PM

Wait, what?

Sort of reminds me of someone else.  :lulz:

I mean, different argument, same tactics.

:spittake:

Incisive as always, Roger.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division