News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 25, 2013, 07:02:37 AM
http://deadstate.org/mississippi-may-begin-prosecuting-women-for-miscarriages/

Well she was using meth so she deserved it.  :eek: That's what happens when you use drugs, take asprin, drink coffee, drive, get out of bed, don't offer fellatio to your husband so he bones you, or sneeze too hard while pregnant.

YOU'RE A FUCKING MURDERER.

Sorry. I think it's officially bed time, being 3 am and all.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on May 25, 2013, 02:31:39 AM
Quote from: stelz on May 24, 2013, 03:15:24 PM
So many bent republican Bible thumpers. Can't keep up.  :lol:
When I took human sexuality, our prof indicated that the BDSM and swinger's communities were majority Republican voters...from what I've seen, probably true.

http://www.alternet.org/4-things-kinky-sex-and-christianity-have-common

It's possible that they do experience guilt for treating people like crap, but it manifests as "beat me!" and "poop in my mouth".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This stood out to me:

QuoteNina Buckhalter's pregnancy ended in stillbirth after two months

Medically speaking, a miscarriage is only recorded as a stillbirth if the fetus is at an age where it is viable to survive outside of the womb, usually six months or so. At two months, it's about the size of an olive. Not a stillbirth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

Quote from: stelz on May 25, 2013, 03:08:27 PM
Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on May 25, 2013, 02:31:39 AM
Quote from: stelz on May 24, 2013, 03:15:24 PM
So many bent republican Bible thumpers. Can't keep up.  :lol:
When I took human sexuality, our prof indicated that the BDSM and swinger's communities were majority Republican voters...from what I've seen, probably true.

http://www.alternet.org/4-things-kinky-sex-and-christianity-have-common

It's possible that they do experience guilt for treating people like crap, but it manifests as "beat me!" and "poop in my mouth".

...Not to many into that latter... :vom: ...That ain't my kink.

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 25, 2013, 08:11:08 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 25, 2013, 07:02:37 AM
http://deadstate.org/mississippi-may-begin-prosecuting-women-for-miscarriages/

Well she was using meth so she deserved it.  :eek: That's what happens when you use drugs, take asprin, drink coffee, drive, get out of bed, don't offer fellatio to your husband so he bones you, or sneeze too hard while pregnant.

YOU'RE A FUCKING MURDERER.

Maybe we ought to just lock 'em up after we knock them up?
As far as I know, it's actually MORE dangerous to the fetus for the mother to suddenly cold-turkey quit whatever she's taking.  It's safer to go to term as-is, or with a very slow taper-down.

And at 8 weeks, it likely wasn't viable anyway.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_understanding-miscarriage_252.bc
QuoteMiscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy in the first 20 weeks. (In medical articles, you may see the term "spontaneous abortion" used in place of miscarriage.) About 10 to 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage, and more than 80 percent of these losses happen before 12 weeks.
...But Jeebus hates science.

...On the sidebar of the linked article, I noticed this gem:

http://deadstate.org/gop-congressman-women-should-be-forced-to-carry-to-term-fetuses-with-no-brain-function-video/

Quoteduring a congressional committee hearing to discuss a proposed measure to criminalize abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, GOP congressman Louie Gohmert told a woman that she should have carried her fetus to term, even though an MRI had revealed that the fetus was missing a large part of its brain

Well, I guess Senator Gohmert would empathize with that  lack of brain function...
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't seem to help mentally pronouncing Gohmert "Gomer".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 26, 2013, 05:17:06 AM
I can't seem to help mentally pronouncing Gohmert "Gomer".

Looks a little like Gomer, too.

Well gaw-LEE sarge...

Anna Mae Bollocks

The difference being that Gomer was a nice person, could sing, and had IQ points on this guy.

Bruno

Also, he just married his male partner a few months ago.

Well, Jim Nabors did, anyway.
Formerly something else...

Left

Quote from: stelz on May 26, 2013, 04:29:11 PM
The difference being that Gomer was a nice person, could sing, and had IQ points on this guy.
True...
Quote from: Emo Howard on May 26, 2013, 08:58:13 PM
Also, he just married his male partner a few months ago.

Well, Jim Nabors did, anyway.
Heh!  I was just looking at his early screen shots when I was looking through the images the search pulled up, and thinking "He kinda sets off my gaydar."

Junkenstein

Alex Jones inteviwed by BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994

I'm not sure who thought this was a good idea, or indeed what they expected to happen.

"IT IS A NAZI PLAN"
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

And another:
http://kevinjayheldman.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/senator-rand-paul-believes-mental-health-is-a-hoax-legislation-pending-3/

QuoteThe name of the legislation was disingenuously called The Parental Consent Act – – it pretends to be all about protecting the children and stopping the state from taking away your parental right to raise your child as you see fit, but it's just as much, more really, about adult issues masquerading as child protection.

The gist of it is that Rand Paul believes mental health is a hoax.

Paul seems to view psychiatrists and the mental health field in the same way he views big, over-reaching government and the power of a threatening government administration – – they'll take away your freedom and liberty, they'll try to control you, they must not have any power over you, they can't be trusted, they're innately ineffective and dangerous.

QuoteBut it took only 15 minutes and minimal sleuthing to google the term "Intolerant Personality
Disorder" and discovered many cynical criticisms of this anti-gay pathology, including  the Heterosexual Awareness Month (HAM, for sort, how cute).  HAM correspondents talked on-line about getting their hate speech published in The Blaze and The Daily Calller  (no damn atheists there they croon).  They also cited the cached page of their website – The tone and rhetoric was standard 9thth grade-ironic/wiseass/jerkish-meets-vain-glorious/victimization-meets-whiny/dirty-fighting, and fake earnest plea of What about our rights/What about your intolerance of our beliefs?

They call each other Hammies, upload photos of themselves wearing Straight Pride t-shirts, mockingly organize an International Day Against Heterophobia event, and bullet-point and capitalize their Awareness Goals (just like a real 501 c would):

1) Give a respected political voice to heterosexuals

2) Protect marriage

3) Stop heterophobic discrimination

Here's there mission statement; pathetic, falsely brave, full of victim hood, distorted bigotry and playing at sincerity (a cruder man would call them full of shit):

Heterosexual Awareness is about more than just being aware that we are straight. We are one of the only groups who no longer have a respected voice in this modern world.
Speaking up for traditional heterosexual values or lifestyle we have been mocked, ridiculed and called things like bigot...for nothing more than being part of a majority and having an opinion.
You might not have felt this form of discrimination yourself but many, many heterosexuals have and from all walks of life. Everyday we get messages that thank us for having the courage to speak up. You might not have felt this form of discrimination yourself but many, many heterosexuals have and from all walks of life.
                                           ###

Here's what your United States Senator stands for Kentucky. In his bio he calls himself "a warrior against government overreach." But it's really anger, cynicism, a twisted hatred of any authority, and hostility bordering on indiscriminate rage.

It truly is hard to be a white straight male in today's society. Everyone just keeps on spilling their privilege on you and all sorts of other terrible things.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Left

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 10, 2013, 09:30:16 AM
And another:
http://kevinjayheldman.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/senator-rand-paul-believes-mental-health-is-a-hoax-legislation-pending-3/

QuoteRand Paul believes mental health is a hoax.

Paul seems to view psychiatrists and the mental health field in the same way he views big, over-reaching government and the power of a threatening government administration – – they’ll take away your freedom and liberty, they’ll try to control you, they must not have any power over you, they can’t be trusted, they’re innately ineffective and dangerous.

From the article:
Quote“further research is necessary to firmly establish ADHD as a brain disorder. This is not unique to ADHD, but applies as well to most psychiatric disorders, including disabling diseases such as schizophrenia.”
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110105094117.htm
http://www.schizophrenia.com/research/schiz.brain.htm

The first link would have been released about the same time as this asinine legislation was being moved forward, but that the second link is dated 2001.
2001!
:mad:
It's hard enough getting treatment in this country as it is!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, radio wingnuts have opinions about society that don't really mesh well with scientific findings.