News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 28, 2013, 04:58:23 PM
Ok, not techically a "wingnut" -- technically, it's the fucking country.

New poll finds that 39 percent of Americans want government to 'stay out of Medicare.'

May I remind everyone that these people are eligible to vote?

Let them fucking die like the good anarchists they are.

tyrannosaurus vex

New poll finds that 39 percent of Americans want government to 'stay out of Medicare.'

"Democracy is like a tambourine. Not everyone can be trusted with it." -- John Oliver
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

-

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2013, 05:36:53 PM

On the plus side

http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/7-31-2013%20GOP%20Release%20fix.pdf

Only 19% of people now identify as Republicans.  The same number of people also identify as atheist, agnostic or no religious affiliation, which is up on previous years.

Yet, oddly enough, roughly 30% of these "non-Republicans" consistently vote for the GOP.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 28, 2013, 06:10:01 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2013, 05:36:53 PM

On the plus side

http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/7-31-2013%20GOP%20Release%20fix.pdf

Only 19% of people now identify as Republicans.  The same number of people also identify as atheist, agnostic or no religious affiliation, which is up on previous years.

Yet, oddly enough, roughly 30% of these "non-Republicans" consistently vote for the GOP.

Because the GOP is a bunch of Marx-loving leftists in disguise.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

Round up of recent religious speakers and associated idiocy in schools. More links and stupid than you can shake a condom at.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/11/abstinence-speakers-public-schools-lookadoo
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

QuoteWhen King asks if he knows the identity of the person whose heart keeps him alive, Cheney, who is promoting a book about his transplant experience, says no, and adds, "it hadn't been a priority for me." Then he goes on:

When I came out from under the anesthetic after the transplant, I was euphoric.  I'd had–I'd been given the gift of additional lives, additional years of life.  For the family of the donor, they'd just been [through] some terrible tragedy, they'd lost a family member.  Can't tell why, obviously, when you don't know the details, but the way I think of it from a psychological standpoint is that it's my new heart, not someone else's old heart. And I always thank the donor, generically thank donors for the gift that I've been given, but I don't spend time wondering who had it, what they'd done, what kind of person.

"It's my new heart, not someone else's old heart."

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/14/dick_cheney_even_bigger_monster_than_you_thought/

Yeah Salon, but the comments are widely reported.

It seems my assessment of Cheney as "Heartless monster" was actually wrong. He's probably got stacks of organs just waiting to be swapped in.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, saw that.  It's totally in character.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 21, 2013, 05:02:56 PM
Yeah, saw that.  It's totally in character.

He's the only real person in a world full of people who don't really matter.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

BRB updating will to include "No Dick Cheneys" organ donor clause.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Anna Mae Bollocks

You can smoke in Denver, but don't let The Nosehunters get you! http://www.realfarmacy.com/police-in-denver-using-nose-telescopes-to-hunt-cannabis-users/

I see a striking resemblance to Wonder Warthog.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

Regarding the transplant thing, I ended up having  a long, long argument with the wife over that. Thoughts and explination later.

Today:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/22/washington-state-gop-chair-claims-war-on-women-responsible-for-pay-reduction/

QuoteWashington State Republican chairwoman Susan Hutchison claims that the $20,000 reduction of her salary from that of her male predecessor "play into the 'war on women' narrative [used] against Republicans."

According to a memo she sent to the state GOP executive board, when she tried to convince the state party to return her pay to the $95,000 earned by Kirby Wilbur, the conversation turned "ugly."

Quote"There is no war on women," once source told the Times.

That source is probably correct. It's not really a war as much as a peacekeeping operation. "We've brought liberty and freedom but we can't let you have them because things are all kinds of crazy. Wait a while. We'll let you know."

Freeky

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 25, 2013, 06:12:59 AM
You can smoke in Denver, but don't let The Nosehunters get you! http://www.realfarmacy.com/police-in-denver-using-nose-telescopes-to-hunt-cannabis-users/

I see a striking resemblance to Wonder Warthog.

!!!

Dr. Farnsworth's invention happened early!

LMNO

Mr. Froth compares apartheid to the Affordable Care Act.

Quote"[Mandela] was fighting against some great injustice, and I would make the argument that we have a great injustice going on right now in this country with an ever-increasing size of government that is taking over and controlling people's lives — and Obamacare is front and center in that," Santorum said.