News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on February 23, 2010, 06:08:41 PM
Back to making fun of wingnuts

http://wonkette.com/413847/scott-brown-votes-for-jobs-bill-wingnuts-go-nuts-on-twitter

QuoteIn only his second Senate vote, Republican messiah Scott Brown helped the Democrats destroy a Republican filibuster on the new Jobs Bill, hahahahah, what? And guess who’s cold goin’ nuts on the Twitter?

Post includes screenshots of screeching Twittertards.

:lulz: 

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on February 23, 2010, 06:08:41 PM
Back to making fun of wingnuts

http://wonkette.com/413847/scott-brown-votes-for-jobs-bill-wingnuts-go-nuts-on-twitter

QuoteIn only his second Senate vote, Republican messiah Scott Brown helped the Democrats destroy a Republican filibuster on the new Jobs Bill, hahahahah, what? And guess who's cold goin' nuts on the Twitter?

Post includes screenshots of screeching Twittertards.
:lulz: That love affair didn't last long.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

They're even attacking his daughter's facebook, which seems a pretty low blow.

Jenne

It's a lesson for the Republitards that wearing the red elephant or blue donkey on the lapel (metaphorically) doesn't mean that the votes will always go the way of the party platform/schtick of the moment.  

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on February 24, 2010, 09:03:53 AM

That's pretty shitty.
Molon Lube

Iason Ouabache

I'm not the least bit surprised. The online Teabaggers are like Anonymous with half the IQ. Thank Eris they haven't acquired l33t haxxors skillz.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 24, 2010, 05:36:17 PM
I'm not the least bit surprised. The online Teabaggers are like Anonymous with half the IQ. Thank Eris they haven't acquired l33t haxxors skillz.

So, now the families of politicians are fair game for harrassment.

How long before these teabaggers just say "fuck it" and put on brown shirts?
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 2010, 05:39:31 PM
Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 24, 2010, 05:36:17 PM

So, now the families of politicians are fair game for harrassment.

How long before these teabaggers just say "fuck it" and put on brown shirts?

They're like that in spirit already.  They just lack direction.

That's one of the saving graces of this movement, besides the lulz.  There's no uniform direction, and factions within factions.

It's like a hilarious joke on politix only it's real and comes with spikes and pitchforks complete with mob mentality and an exhausted, long-distance running monster.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2010, 05:44:43 PM

It's like a hilarious joke on politix only it's real and comes with spikes and pitchforks complete with mob mentality and an exhausted, long-distance running monster.

Well, it's going to go one of two ways.

Either they're going to find a charismatic leader and go totally apeshit, or they'll splinter into a million factions, like the Reform Party did.

I can't decide which would be funnier.
Molon Lube

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Meh, if you lie down with dogs, you get up with flea-tweets. Any politician that makes use of the ill-informed, reactionary, partisan hoard of teabaggers should be ready to get the shit end of the stick as soon as they do anything not in goose step with the Tea Party. If they think otherwise, they're obviously too naive to be politicians.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ratatosk on February 24, 2010, 05:51:17 PM
Meh, if you lie down with dogs, you get up with flea-tweets. Any politician that makes use of the ill-informed, reactionary, partisan hoard of teabaggers should be ready to get the shit end of the stick as soon as they do anything not in goose step with the Tea Party. If they think otherwise, they're obviously too naive to be politicians.

I'm pretty sure Brown doesn't care.

Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 2010, 05:47:09 PM

Either they're going to find a charismatic leader and go totally apeshit, or they'll splinter into a million factions, like the Reform Party did.

I vote Option A ftw, Alex.

Srsly, that would be something awesome to behold, if only to hold over their heads for forever and a day.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2010, 06:37:58 PM

Srsly, that would be something awesome to behold, if only to hold over their heads for forever and a day.

Sure, and there'll be a hell of a party when we finally back them into their bunkers like rats.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 2010, 06:39:35 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2010, 06:37:58 PM

Sure, and there'll be a hell of a party when we finally back them into their bunkers like rats.

Ticker-tape parade would be in order.  But I digress. 

"Now Here's Something We Hope You'll REALLY Like" /Rocky

From the GOP forums (HAR HAR HAR these people crack me up like a nut):  http://our.gop.com/forums/Topic4244010-3722-1.aspx

Quote from: Brandon Yates (a REAL Amurrican HeroTM)Having the Federal government controlling the educational system in America is anathema to the ideas is country was founded on. A free people should not receive their education from the government. Not only is it unconstitutional, but it has been a complete failure.

It's time we bring back this great Republican issue to the forefront of our platform. This is a great starting point for reducing government spending and power. But we must not compromise and settle for "reform." It must be completely abolished and educational issues returned to the people and the states.

Yeah, there we go, Brandon!  Keep people STUPID.  Because we all KNOW that corporations (aka  YOUR "people") will educate the poor, indigent and destitute.  Uh huh.  That's what they're "in it" for, right?

Dumbass.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube