News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Patriotism, as THEY define it (today's omnipotent omnipresent media) is synonymous with nationalism.

Patriotism, as I define it, has more to do with courageous willingness to IN DA NADS when necessary.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Remington

GLP's response to healthcare bill: IF YOU OWN OR MANAGE A BUSINESS FIRE ALL YOUR DEMOCRAT WORKERS
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1019393/pg1

Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Remington on March 22, 2010, 07:40:43 AM
GLP's response to healthcare bill: IF YOU OWN OR MANAGE A BUSINESS FIRE ALL YOUR DEMOCRAT WORKERS
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1019393/pg1

Nothing like a wrongful dismissal lawsuit.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Kai on March 22, 2010, 01:17:20 AM
Patriotism, as THEY define it (today's omnipotent omnipresent media) is synonymous with nationalism.

Patriotism, as I define it, has more to do with courageous willingness to IN DA NADS when necessary.

This is correct monkeybehaviorridingmotorcycle.

Nationalism = MY COUNTRY IS DA BEST
Patriotism - I want my country to be awesome, but unfortunately I have to go kick that Super-Pro-America ass screaming "MY COUNTRY IS DA BEST" in the balls because he's fucking up our nation.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on March 23, 2010, 06:49:17 PM
So I come home to this...http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/texas-rep-neugebauer-i-exclaimed-the-phrase-its-a-baby-killer.php

Yeah...good luck on re-election douchebag.
doesn't sound like he's going to need much luck for re-election.  he's an incumbent that got 72% if the vote last time?....

Jenne

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on March 23, 2010, 06:49:17 PM
So I come home to this...http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/texas-rep-neugebauer-i-exclaimed-the-phrase-its-a-baby-killer.php

Yeah...good luck on re-election douchebag.

I don't see that many Texans seeing his behavior as wrong.  :lol:  Would that we COULD judge him by the same litmus stick, but there's a reason the good ol' boys are playing the songs they play.

Cain

QuoteGINGRICH: I believe one of the biggest issues in September and October will be 16,000 IRS agents and I suspect every Republican candidate will campaign on a promise to cut off all funding in January for the 16,000 IRS agents. You don't need a health Gestapo in the United States. And I think the Democrats are going to be faced with a real decision, do they really want to campaign in September, October favoring 16,000 more IRS agents to enforce the health law? And what does it tell you about a health law so complicated that you need 16,000 government policemen? It's sort of creating a brand new health police.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/04/07/gingrich-health-gestapo/

NO GINGRICH, WADDLE QUICKLY!  THE HEALTH GESTAPO ARE HERE TO GIVE YOU A MANDATORY 50 PRESS-UPS BEFORE LUNCH!

Iason Ouabache

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/jacobs-bible-government-people-people-and-people

QuoteBut the point is, we have to say this: does the Creator have a right to say how nations are governed? Of course he does. I think it's John Wycliffe, I know it is, in 1382 that said "the Bible is the government of the people, by the people, for the people." And many of us don't even understand that in the United States today our roots, everything we are, is based upon the Manufacturer's handbook. That we took our law from English common law and that what we have and who we are works because the Creator put it into a constitution and then put it into a people that would cause righteousness and justice to come to the land.

:walken:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Yeah, you know, the only TRUE god in the US is, well, GOD.  So, that bit about Congress shall make no law...yeah, it's ASSUMED because we're a CHRISTIAN NATION.

Arguing this shit with my parents got old in the 90's...I gave up.  I now talk about such things as 1) weather 2) fashion 3) chocolate.

Bruno

Quote from: Jenne on April 16, 2010, 07:59:37 PM
Yeah, you know, the only TRUE god in the US is, well, GOD.  So, that bit about Congress shall make no law...yeah, it's ASSUMED because we're a CHRISTIAN NATION.

Arguing this shit with my parents got old in the 90's...I gave up.  I now talk about such things as 1) weather 2) fashion 3) chocolate.

I love the springtime, but it's starting to get too warm to wear chocolate.  :sad:
Formerly something else...

Freeky

Jenne

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on April 16, 2010, 08:41:00 PM
Quote from: Jenne on April 16, 2010, 07:59:37 PM
Yeah, you know, the only TRUE god in the US is, well, GOD.  So, that bit about Congress shall make no law...yeah, it's ASSUMED because we're a CHRISTIAN NATION.

Arguing this shit with my parents got old in the 90's...I gave up.  I now talk about such things as 1) weather 2) fashion 3) chocolate.

I love the springtime, but it's starting to get too warm to wear chocolate.  :sad:

NEVAR TOO WARM FOR CHOCOLATE!  Heretic! :argh!:

ETA:  but yes, that's sort of how lame my conversations have become with my mother.

Iason Ouabache

http://fstdt.net/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=72591

QuoteWow, what a great thread idea [if I were President]. Since I get to change anything I want, here are a few I'd start with.

1. Fire Congress
2. Apologize to Israel
3. Stop abortions
4. Bring God back into our schools and every other place they took him out of
5. Make our government about 1/4 the size it is now...its way too big now.
6. Create a law that says, if you pass it Congress, you get to reap the rewards right along with the rest of us, so think before you sign the thing into law.
7. Take better care of our military guys, show them the love and respect they deserve.
8. Bring back the Constitution and all it stands for
9. Make it NOT PC *politically correct* to say even one bad word about God...not sure I worded this one right but you guys get my meaning!
10. Last buy not least..if I was the president I'd be Obama I guess, so I'd fire myself and repent!

:facepalm:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Doktor Howl

The president gets to fire congress?

:lulz:

I agree with whomever it was that said the only reason we have a president is so that the rubes would think we have a king.

:lulz:
Molon Lube