News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

:lulz: Is that anything like fucking for virginity?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Requia ☣

You can't have peace through strength when half your military is tied up defending land on the other side of the planet.  That kindof fucks up our ability to retaliate if someone else attacks us.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 06, 2010, 04:38:38 AM
:lulz: Is that anything like fucking for virginity?

No.  It isn't.

However, using that strength in meaningless wars isn't peace through strength, either.
Molon Lube

Jasper

What we're attempting now is 'peace through war' which is a lot like virginity for fucking.

Precious Moments Zalgo

14% of Americans are birthers (source).

One of them is Lt. Col. Terry Lankin, who refused to report for duty and be deployed to Afghanistan because Obama is not legally the Commander in Chief and lacks the authority to send him anywhere.  He's being court-martialed for it.

Here is Alan Keyes explaining why this guy is a hero.

QuoteThe situation results from the dereliction of responsible civilian constitutional officers in both the legislative and judicial branches of government. They have refused to meet their sworn duty to assure that the Constitution is at all times being upheld. By his actions, Lt. Col. Lakin declares his willingness to rely upon the system of military justice to proceed in a manner that will eventually confront the Supreme Court of the United States with its inescapable duty to provide a constitutionally authoritative answer to the question of Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as president.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Remington

Constitutionally Authoritative Answer:

"You're a retard. Go to jail."
                                \
Is it plugged in?

Mangrove

Put this asshole in Gitmo. (see below)

Lt Col: Let me out of here! I'm a US citizen!
Law: So is the Times Square bomber and I don't like his chances right now.
Lt Col: But I'm being detained illegally.
Law: Yeah. We know.
Lt Col: This is insane! Someone should shut this place down!
Law: What....someone like uh....President Obama?
Lt Col:  :argh!:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Jenne

Freeky

OMG. Lewis Black is one of my favorite comedians, and that clip is a good example of why.

Jasper

It's going to be a good decade to be a comedy writer.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Jasper

If Hitler liked Ice Cream, we must never eat ice cream again.

THAT'S.  LOGIC.

Juana

So Carolina Totally Looses its Mind

QuoteWe noted last night that a top supporter of South Carolina Gov. candidate Andre Bauer called frontrunner Nikki Haley (who is the child of Sikh immigrants from the Punjab) a "raghead". But now the audio has surfaced. And the whole thing turns out to have been much more over the top and nutty than first reported.

Not only did state Sen. Jake Knotts refer to Haley as a "f#!king raghead" he also went on a tear about her being a crypto-Sikh pretending to be Christian and part of some wild conspiracy theory about Haley being a stalking horse for turban-wearing foreigners trying to undermine South Carolina's God-fearing culture.

According to the Free Times, Knotts claimed Haley's father is sending letters to India saying that his daughter is the first Sikh in the United States running for high office and that "we're at war over there."

From the Free Times ...
    Knotts said that South Carolina is a religious community.

"We need a good Christian to be our governor," he said. "She's hiding her religion. She ought to be proud of it. I'm proud of my god."

Knotts says he believes Haley's father has been sending letters to India saying that Haley is the first Sikh running for high office in America. He says her father walks around Lexington wearing a turban.

"We're at war over there," Knotts said.

Asked to clarify, he said he did not mean the United States was at war with India, but was at war with "foreign countries."
:lulz:  :horrormirth:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."