News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on June 29, 2010, 06:16:26 PM
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/06/gohmert-theres-a-diabolical-30-year-plot-to-have-terrorist-babies-born-in-us-video.php

QuoteRep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) went to the House floor Thursday night, to warn of a diabolical terrorist plot -- with a 20-30 year timeline.

The plot involves arranging for a child to be born in the United States -- then training them in an isolated environment abroad, ready to dispatch them back here to commit violence after a quick two or three decades.

"I talked to a retired FBI agent who said that one of the things they were looking at were terrorist cells overseas who had figured out how to game our system. And it appeared they would have young women, who became pregnant, would get them into the United States to have a baby," said Gohmert. "They wouldn't even have to pay anything for the baby. And then they would turn back where they could be raised and coddled as future terrorists. And then one day, twenty, thirty years down the road, they can be sent in to help destroy our way of life. 'Cause they figured out how stupid we are being in this country to allow our enemies to game our system, hurt our economy, get set up in a position to destroy our way of life."

SOMEONE MUST STOP THESE TERRORIST BABBIES!!!

Raised and coddled as terrorists?

Oh, those mollycoddled terrorists!

:facepalm:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

I'm thinking it was a retired, liquored-up, FBI agent. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Cain

What Steele said is inexcusably stupid.  But it's masking the Dems even more vapid and disgusting response:

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/02/nation/la-na-rnc-steele-20100703

QuoteIt's simply unconscionable that Michael Steele would undermine the morale of our troops when what they need is our support and encouragement.

SOLDIERS ARE DELICATE LITTLE FLOWERS AND WHEN YOU BADMOUTH THE WAR YOU OBJECTIVELY SUPPORT BIN LADEN, THE TALIBAN, SADDAM HUSSEIN, THE KHMER ROGUE, THE FRENCH MONARCHISTS, KING XERXES AND THE EGYPTIAN PHAROH WHO ENSLAVED THE JEWS.

Cain

Also, the last time I checked, Obama is the CinC, and there are less than 100 Al-Qaeda fighters in Afghanistan and, oh yeah, the attack took place nearly 9 years ago.  So while Obama may not have chosen to go in, he has certainly chosen to not yet pull out.

tyrannosaurus vex

But if we don't fight them there, we'll fight them here!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

100 Al-Qaeda fighters in Central Park?  Sounds like a plan to me.

Requia ☣

If we fight them over here then the public might actually care when civilians get blown up/hauled off to be tortured to death, though.

Hardly the best situation for the people running the show.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Fujikoma

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

AFK

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: RWHN on July 06, 2010, 01:29:18 PM
Quote from: Fujikoma on July 06, 2010, 01:10:34 AM
Lincoln was a Republican...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln

No!  You fo realz? 

Don't you remember the famous Ab Lincoln speech where he apologized to the slave owners for what he said was a "government shakedown", he then was caught in a hotel with blow and a guy from rentaboy.com
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Cain on July 04, 2010, 08:35:30 AM
What Steele said is inexcusably stupid.  But it's masking the Dems even more vapid and disgusting response:

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/02/nation/la-na-rnc-steele-20100703

QuoteIt's simply unconscionable that Michael Steele would undermine the morale of our troops when what they need is our support and encouragement.

SOLDIERS ARE DELICATE LITTLE FLOWERS AND WHEN YOU BADMOUTH THE WAR YOU OBJECTIVELY SUPPORT BIN LADEN, THE TALIBAN, SADDAM HUSSEIN, THE KHMER ROGUE, THE FRENCH MONARCHISTS, KING XERXES AND THE EGYPTIAN PHAROH WHO ENSLAVED THE JEWS.

:lulz:
BUT REPUBLICANS ARE SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT ABOUT DEMS
:lulz:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Fujikoma

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 06, 2010, 04:18:54 PM
Quote from: RWHN on July 06, 2010, 01:29:18 PM
Quote from: Fujikoma on July 06, 2010, 01:10:34 AM
Lincoln was a Republican...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln

No!  You fo realz? 

Don't you remember the famous Ab Lincoln speech where he apologized to the slave owners for what he said was a "government shakedown", he then was caught in a hotel with blow and a guy from rentaboy.com

No, I hadn't heard about that one. Lincoln had an internet connection? That explains a LOT.

AFK

Why do you think he had the high hat?  That's where he kept his wireless router.