"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Remember kids, providing healthcare to millions without coverage (no matter how misguided or with the intent to enrich one's political backers) makes you de facto guilty of tyranny and genocide.

Asserting the power to assassinate anyone in the world and sending out fleets of killer robots to bomb Pakistani villagers = perfectly normal operation of a liberal democracy which respects human rights.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 14, 2010, 07:34:32 PM
Remember kids, providing healthcare to millions without coverage (no matter how misguided or with the intent to enrich one's political backers) makes you de facto guilty of tyranny and genocide.

And leads to terrorist kissing.
Molon Lube

Cain

And equally, the latter totally doesn't cause people to, say, build car bombs and then leave them in Times Square.  Because people love getting bombed. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 14, 2010, 07:41:20 PM
And equally, the latter totally doesn't cause people to, say, build car bombs and then leave them in Times Square.  Because people love getting bombed. 

THAT WAS A FRAME JOB BY THE LIBERAL HIPPIE PEACENIK MILITANTS WHO WANT DECENT PEOPLE TO WAIT IN LINE FOR HEALTH CARE WITH SMUDGY PEOPLE.
Molon Lube

Iason Ouabache

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/candidate-keep-states-complexion-white

QuoteIt's a matter of black and white, says Ryan Murdough, Republican candidate for the State House in Grafton County's 8th District.

No room for gray area. And no room for Asians or Hispanics or Jews or African-Americans or American Indians, either.

Just Americans. Real Americans. Plymouth Rock Americans. White Americans who bleed red, white and blue. Uncle Sam wants them. To anyone else, don't let Lady Liberty hit you on the butt on your way out of New York Harbor.

You're not welcome here.

"I would like to preserve what we have before it gets totally out of control," Murdough, a 30-year-old father of two young boys, said last week. "The more it becomes non-white, the more it's going to become a much different place to live, for white people especially."

"I would ask you about your version of racist," Murdough said. "The word does not have a specific definition. If someone says, 'You seem to hate people who aren't white,'
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Shorter Ryan Murdough:

Quote"I'm not racist, I just don't like that nigger-communist MLK or that nigger-lover Lincoln and don't want to live around niggers.  Also, fuck the Jews, seriously."

For a guy so incredibly racist, he sure does have quite a tan...

Remington

So here's something.

Dick Cheney's doctors have finally confirmed what much of America has known for years: the man has no pulse. For srs, now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/20/health/20docs.html?_r=1
QuoteFormer Vice President Dick Cheney is recuperating from surgery to implant the kind of mechanical pump now being given to a small but growing number of people with heart failure so severe that they would most likely die within a few months without it.

The pumps are partial artificial hearts known as ventricular assist devices, and they come in various models. Mr. Cheney's kind is about the size of a D battery and leaves most recipients without a pulse because it pushes blood continuously instead of mimicking the heart's own pulsatile beat. Most such pulse-less patients feel nothing unusual. But they are urged to wear bracelets or other identifications to alert emergency room doctors as to why they have no pulse.
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

God, I wonder what that'd be like.  Never again to be able to sit in a quiet room and feel his own heartbeat in his ears.

Couldn't have happened to a better person. :lulz:

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 19, 2010, 11:44:56 PM
God, I wonder what that'd be like.  Never again to be able to sit in a quiet room and feel his own heartbeat in his ears.

Couldn't have happened to a better person. :lulz:

I hate feeling my own heartbeat. It reminds me of how it will inevitably stop someday.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jasper

I guess not everyone's cut out for mortality.

The Johnny

Quote from: Remington on July 19, 2010, 11:27:48 PM
Mr. Cheney's kind... leaves most recipients without a pulse...

ZOMG THE LIZARD ALIEN GUY IS RIGHT - HES NOT HUMAN 1!!!

:ohnoes: :omg:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

AFK

The Vader references suddenly become even more valid.  Except, Cheney seems to be much more resilient than Vader.  Which is really fucking scary if you ask me. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: RWHN on July 20, 2010, 03:27:34 PM
The Vader references suddenly become even more valid.  Except, Cheney seems to be much more resilient than Vader.  Which is really fucking scary if you ask me.  

I thought sending him off on a spaceship would be a good idea, but I realized there's always the chance he'll come back and rise up against us.

Better to keep him here so we can be sure when he's dead.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Remington on July 19, 2010, 11:27:48 PM
So here's something.

Dick Cheney's doctors have finally confirmed what much of America has known for years: the man has no pulse. For srs, now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/20/health/20docs.html?_r=1
QuoteFormer Vice President Dick Cheney is recuperating from surgery to implant the kind of mechanical pump now being given to a small but growing number of people with heart failure so severe that they would most likely die within a few months without it.

The pumps are partial artificial hearts known as ventricular assist devices, and they come in various models. Mr. Cheney's kind is about the size of a D battery and leaves most recipients without a pulse because it pushes blood continuously instead of mimicking the heart's own pulsatile beat. Most such pulse-less patients feel nothing unusual. But they are urged to wear bracelets or other identifications to alert emergency room doctors as to why they have no pulse.

:lulz:

That is too perfect.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

Cheney will outlive rock and roll.  Mark my words.