News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Jasper

You know that plastification thing they did to preserve human bodies for that exhibit? 

That's the next step.

Jenne

(I think it might have already happened to him...)

Remington

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 28, 2010, 04:50:44 AM
You know that plastification thing they did to preserve human bodies for that exhibit? 

That's the next step.
I would disagree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenin%27s_Mausoleum#Preserving_the_body
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

Cain

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/mathfail-john-thunes-plan-to-eliminate-deficits-in-10-20-years.php?ref=fpa

QuoteAppearing on Fox News, Thune and host Greta Van Susteren discussed the bill's call for the creation of a Joint Committee on Deficit Reduction, tasked with reducing the deficit 10 percent year over year.

"It would be required to find 10% in savings—10% of the deficit in savings every budget cycle," Thune said.

"So in 10 years we wouldn't have a deficit?" van Sustern asked.

"Theoretically, yes," Thune replied. "10% Is a floor. Obviously—you can go beyond that."

:lulz:

Adios

Quote from: Cain on August 02, 2010, 11:55:31 AM
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/mathfail-john-thunes-plan-to-eliminate-deficits-in-10-20-years.php?ref=fpa

QuoteAppearing on Fox News, Thune and host Greta Van Susteren discussed the bill's call for the creation of a Joint Committee on Deficit Reduction, tasked with reducing the deficit 10 percent year over year.

"It would be required to find 10% in savings—10% of the deficit in savings every budget cycle," Thune said.

"So in 10 years we wouldn't have a deficit?" van Sustern asked.

"Theoretically, yes," Thune replied. "10% Is a floor. Obviously—you can go beyond that."

:lulz:

:lulz: :lulz:

Pæs

Jasper

He must have meant 10% of the total original deficit, without knowing how to convey that.

And if he did, he's still dumb. 

Iason Ouabache

http://iowaindependent.com/40455/iowa-activist-compares-gay-marriage-to-toyota-recall-salmonella

QuoteThis is not about hate. Let me ask you this. Recently, there was a series of cars that were recalled by a manufacturer because gas pedals would supposedly take off, and people were injured. Would it be hateful to tell someone they may have a car that was recalled even though they might be embarrassed? But your car is cool. They were hip. They were doing the 'in' thing. Or is it more loving to tell them, 'Man, I hate to tell you bad news, but you might want to have that checked. You're in danger.' Seems more loving to me.

We recalled peanut butter because it's dangerous. If you were sitting across the table from someone and you knew they were eating contaminated food that would do them bodily harm, would it be more loving to keep your mouth shut or to speak up? You know the truth, and so do I.  What we're talking about today is not hateful. Stopping someone from hurting themselves and hurting society is not hateful.

:? :? :?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on August 03, 2010, 11:14:16 PM
http://iowaindependent.com/40455/iowa-activist-compares-gay-marriage-to-toyota-recall-salmonella

QuoteThis is not about hate. Let me ask you this. Recently, there was a series of cars that were recalled by a manufacturer because gas pedals would supposedly take off, and people were injured. Would it be hateful to tell someone they may have a car that was recalled even though they might be embarrassed? But your car is cool. They were hip. They were doing the 'in' thing. Or is it more loving to tell them, 'Man, I hate to tell you bad news, but you might want to have that checked. You're in danger.' Seems more loving to me.

We recalled peanut butter because it's dangerous. If you were sitting across the table from someone and you knew they were eating contaminated food that would do them bodily harm, would it be more loving to keep your mouth shut or to speak up? You know the truth, and so do I.  What we're talking about today is not hateful. Stopping someone from hurting themselves and hurting society is not hateful.

:? :? :?

I actually see the logic here.  This strikes me as someone who might be susceptible to the Gays disprove evolution arguement.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Jenne

Sure, once you throw out that they are comparing homosexuality to salmonella and other things that can KILL you.  :lulz:

IT'S SO BAD, IT'S LIKE A RUNAWAY CAR ON A FREEWAY GOING 90 MPH--IS GONNA KEEEEEL YOU!  IT'S SO BAD, IT'S LIKE EAT DA BAD FOODS--IS GONNA KEEEEEL YOU!

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Jenne on August 05, 2010, 01:18:56 AM
Sure, once you throw out that they are comparing homosexuality to salmonella and other things that can KILL you.  :lulz:

IT'S SO BAD, IT'S LIKE A RUNAWAY CAR ON A FREEWAY GOING 90 MPH--IS GONNA KEEEEEL YOU!  IT'S SO BAD, IT'S LIKE EAT DA BAD FOODS--IS GONNA KEEEEEL YOU!

well, they think it will kill you.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Telarus

Worse than that, they think it will kill your 'Soul'.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.