News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2010/08/03/becks-tea-party-runs-the-gop-eventually-into-the-ground/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+OliverWillisLikeKryptoniteToStupid+(Oliver+Willis:+Like+Kryptonite+To+Stupid)

QuoteI sat down, and they said on the back of your Social Security card, there's a number. That number indicates the bank that bought you when you were born based on a projection of your life's earnings, and you are collateral. We are all collateral for the banks. I have this look like, 'What the heck are you talking about?' I'm trying to hide that look and look clueless. I figured clueless was better than argumentative. So they said, 'You don't know this?! You are a member of Congress, and you don't know this?!' And I said, 'Please forgive me. I'm just ignorant of these things.' And then of course, it turned into something about the Federal Reserve and the Bilderbergers and all that stuff. And now you have the feeling of anti-Semitism here coming in, mixing in. Wow.

LMNO

Wow.  Apparently, even after all my time here, I can still be stunned into silence by abject stupidity.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Jenne

Stephen Colbert's been having TONS O FUN with ol' Basil for a while now.  I almost feel sorry for this good ol' boy.

Bruno

I still have to wonder if he's forrealz, or trollin.

He never did reply to my email. :sad:
Formerly something else...

Jasper

I'm Basil Marceaux dot com.

There isn't an amused enough emoticon.

Anywhere.

tyrannosaurus vex

I'm waiting for internet memehood.

also this:

QuoteAt a debate in Nashville, Marceaux.com and two other candidates tried to begin by saying the Pledge of Allegiance, but Marceaux.com refused to say it because the flag had gold fringe. After a fruitless search for another flag, Marceaux.com simply left the room. When he returned, the entire contingent had to repeat the Pledge to a picture of the American flag on an audience member's cell phone. And that's when things really got weird.

In addition to contending that Native Americans came from Asia and Greece and saying he would do away with Thanksgiving, Marceaux.com said he would round up everyone who looked Mexican and send them south of the border. If they had a Green Card, he contended, they could be allowed to return. Throughout the event, Marceaux.com kept falling asleep standing up at his podium because he said he hadn't slept in days.
source
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jasper

Wow.

Dok will be getting his wish for crazier people in politics.  Guaranteed.  :lulz:

Jenne

This person's a parody of a parody.  LOVE HIM.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Sigmatic on August 14, 2010, 08:18:32 AM
Wow.

Dok will be getting his wish for crazier people in politics.  Guaranteed.  :lulz:

in a state where two of the top candidates made headlines for suggesting Tennessee could consider secession (Rep. Zach Wamp) or that that Islam might not be a religion (Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey)

You know he might not have been the craziest person in the race.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante