News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Creative Spam

Started by Jenne, December 09, 2009, 01:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

This was a brainchild from last night in the Apple Bodega thread.

(It's about wang-doodles, of course)~~> how to phrase that so it's "SFW"?  :lulz:

Bernard Doss asks:  Women can't find your thing in your pance?  Englarge it.

Meggy Whitaker begs:  Watch the most amazing changes in your body.  More pleasure wit[sic] less efforts

rozalah1 says: Supercharge lovegun - Don't let the crysis hit you

Template

Quote from: Jenne on December 09, 2009, 01:31:51 PM
Meggy Whitaker begs:  Watch the most amazing changes in your body.  More pleasure witless efforts

Hey, it could be witless efforts.

Jenne

:lol:

Ok, one more for today, apparently:

mailcompany says: Find how to drill her better- Her slit needs more banging

Jenne

zaurus492003› says: Your wood will be prefect for her‎ - Make sure you dont tell anyone
luzhwe› says:  Lost way to her G spot?‎ - Best immunity boosters
joe_sam71›says: Pilules of man's power‎ - Dude, your snake sucks
mtvortex›asks:  Need assistance in drilling?‎ - Larger bone today
saleh.jalil› implores:  Don't lower heat tonight!‎ - Be the macho-perfecto
senkevich› is off-season: Hurry for Halloween sale‎ - Free love-beast inside you
bachisa› has been channeling Elton John: Launch your love spaceship‎ - The effect of this pilule raise your prick.
ROCKET MAAAAAAAAN!

Jenne

Sorry, but this one gave me pause:

millenniumsp777@vader.phatservers.com claims:  Be her mighty night predator - Reach further into her wet grotto

Darth Cupcake

I've gotten the night predator one! I died laughing.

Also, "launch your love spaceship"? HOLY CRAP.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Jenne

This one gave me a laugh today:

richardtam.kp@server16.hostbizua.kiev.ua  says Iron in your jeans! - Pilules for boy-on-girl action!