News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDFate hath delivered unto me many wonderful women, who were all blessed in aisle 7...  :wink:

OUCH!

OUCH?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDFate hath delivered unto me many wonderful women, who were all blessed in aisle 7...  :wink:

OUCH!

OUCH?

Yep. Aisle 7?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Trollax

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

OUCH!

OUCH?

Yep. Aisle 7?

well maybe Aisle seven is about chest height?  :wink:

Plaidikins

Quote from: Malaulgood lord!!
where am I gonna put these?
like my own arent enough

wait
are you saying I have itty bitty titties?

IM HURT!!!

Hey, can I have those back? I'm kinda attached to them. They give me something fun to play with at night.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Plaidikins
Quote from: Malaulgood lord!!
where am I gonna put these?
like my own arent enough

wait
are you saying I have itty bitty titties?

IM HURT!!!

Hey, can I have those back? I'm kinda attached to them. They give me something fun to play with at night.

It's up to Malaul!

Malaul

can I keep em?
just forra lil bit?

It just gets so lonely here at night
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Malaulcan I keep em?
just forra lil bit?

I said it was up to you.

Plaidikins

Quote from: Malaulcan I keep em?
just forra lil bit?

Okay, for a little bit.

Malaul

I was askin plaid!!
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Commander

I think everyone should be taught how to defend themselves while young.  I know my life would have been a lot easier had someone helped boost my self confidence and taught me how to handle myself in a fight instead of telling me the only correct solution when dealing with violence was to turn the other cheek.

I certainly believe in trying to reach a peaceful conclusion first, but sometimes people force your self-preservation reflex to kick in by continueing to harass you and threaten you physically.  

To this day, anytime I get angry enough to defend myself in a fight, I freak out and start shaking and usually end up bawling my eyes out.  Thanks for that Mom. :(

Battery is not just an issue women face.  I'm not saying that to diminish how utterly horrible it is when it happens, I'm just saying it is not an issue unique to women.  

Maybe it is just the bisexual in me, but I have always found women with muscles to be a little intoxicating and sexy.  I guess it is an attraction to women with power, cause men with muscles don't turn me on at all.

However, above and beyond anything, boobs hold my full attention.   Is there a martial art that uses boobs as a weapon?

Still, no one has explained objectification to me. :(

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Bella

Objectification is when you do not recognize the personhood of the object of your desires. If you see a woman merely as a vehicle to provide you with boobs, for instance, you would be objectifying her. But if you see her as a human being who just happens to have nice boobs that's not objectification. That's admiration.

Objectification is responsible for much of the violence in society. If one is able to seperate oneself from the "object" of one's anger and fear, it's much easier to inflict pain on them. And yes, Commander, I agree that violence is non-gender specific. It's not unique to any specific group of people. But Illusion is correct in her assertion that in most reported cases of relationship/family violence, the female is the primary victim. (I'm stressing the word "reported" because no one knows how many men are abused and don't report due to issues of shame.) Unless the female has learned to defend herself, the male normally has the advantage of superior strength.  And because batterers lack skills to manage their anger, they tend to strike out at full strength. The results can be devastating.

In recognition of the fact that family violence does not occur in a vacuum, the children are now considered secondary victims under the law. I also recognize that quite often, both parties are at fault. (Hence the distinction between primary and secondary victims.)  But the fact remains that, as a rule, men have a physical advantage. There is often a psychological advantage due to societal conditioning, as well. Our culture does as much damage to the psyches of our little boys as it does to our little girls.

That's why we volunteer to go into the schools and teach all the kids how to stand up to bullies and to report any violence the second it happens. We give self-esteem/anger-management classes to prisoners and probationers. The only way to stop violence in the family is to help everyone in the family. To that end, every single person should learn to defend themselves and then pass this knowledge along to other people. This is why I workout every day and why my daughter learned Aikido, and why her first word was "no". It's why Devil Squerrel feels comfortable saying "I'm Grumpy Get Away!"

It's also one big reason I'm a discordian.....so nice to hang out with goddess worshipping men who appreciate women with personal power. 8)

The Commander

Quote from: BellaObjectification is when you do not recognize the personhood of the object of your desires. If you see a woman merely as a vehicle to provide you with boobs, for instance, you would be objectifying her. But if you see her as a human being who just happens to have nice boobs that's not objectification. That's admiration.

Then I am definately an admirerer(sp?) of women.  As much as I love boobs, they are not the ONLY thing I love about women.  That makes me feel better, thanks Bella...

Objectification is responsible for much of the violence in society. If one is able to seperate oneself from the "object" of one's anger and fear, it's much easier to inflict pain on them. And yes, Commander, I agree that violence is non-gender specific. It's not unique to any specific group of people. But Illusion is correct in her assertion that in most reported cases of relationship/family violence, the female is the primary victim. (I'm stressing the word "reported" because no one knows how many men are abused and don't report due to issues of shame.) Unless the female has learned to defend herself, the male normally has the advantage of superior strength.  And because batterers lack skills to manage their anger, they tend to strike out at full strength. The results can be devastating.

In recognition of the fact that family violence does not occur in a vacuum, the children are now considered secondary victims under the law. I also recognize that quite often, both parties are at fault. (Hence the distinction between primary and secondary victims.)  But the fact remains that, as a rule, men have a physical advantage. There is often a psychological advantage due to societal conditioning, as well. Our culture does as much damage to the psyches of our little boys as it does to our little girls.

That's why we volunteer to go into the schools and teach all the kids how to stand up to bullies and to report any violence the second it happens. We give self-esteem/anger-management classes to prisoners and probationers. The only way to stop violence in the family is to help everyone in the family. To that end, every single person should learn to defend themselves and then pass this knowledge along to other people. This is why I workout every day and why my daughter learned Aikido, and why her first word was "no". It's why Devil Squerrel feels comfortable saying "I'm Grumpy Get Away!"

It's also one big reason I'm a discordian.....so nice to hang out with goddess worshipping men who appreciate women with personal power. 8)

I see what you are saying, but I wasn't talking about domestic violence specifically.  I see domestic violence as a more specific issue within the issue of violence as a whole.  I was thinking more along the lines of violence from bullies and such.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Bels

You're welcome, Commander....glad to help you feel better about your admiration of women.  8)

I kind of knew you weren't talking about family violence specifically, but I was still on a roll from Trollax's remarks last night.  And family violence is my area of expertise. (Lardy that sounds awful, doesn't it?) I do think it's all tied together......kids learn to be bullies in the home - or at school from other kids who learned it in their home.

Misssing Appendix

The only time I disapprove of feminism is when it is directed in the idea that women are better than men, which they aren't. And men aren't better than women either.  I just hate sexism in general as a result of my experiences in regard to it.  Nothing good comes out of it, at all.

Of course, women tend to be physically disadvantaged (thought not one of my good friends, that's for sure), so in that sense they are more delicate.  Depending on how you look at it, that could be the case for sexism on either side.  But I just can't justify sexism based on physical differences, that just does not make any sense to me.

So do I like boobs? They are nice, but the flat girl with a beautiful face wins out over the big-boobs girl with an ugly face by far.  They are amusing, I suppose, but I can't help but love a ladies's eyes.

MA

I'd just like to add that I intentionally avoided getting into the non-physical side of this topic.