News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

ATTN: RCH, Nivek, TGRR

Started by Freeky, December 16, 2009, 09:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I am making your cookies. :D

Will post pics after they're done.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll make cookies for you too, RCH. I need people to make cookies for. Keeps me sane.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 18, 2009, 03:14:23 AM
I'll make cookies for you too, RCH. I need people to make cookies for. Keeps me sane.

I'll take some! :D

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 16, 2009, 09:25:55 PM
I am making your cookies. :D

Will post pics after they're done.

WOOP!  I will even break my rule and have ONE (1).  My kids will demolish the rest, have no fear.

Gonna sleep.  See you tomorrow at about 11:30AM.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Okay. 

Sleep well, and whatnot.

Freeky

ATTN AGAIN, RCH.

You're cookies will be late.  :sad: