News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Can you be Wiccan and Discordian?

Started by No u, December 24, 2009, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

East Coast Hustle

asking if you can be a discordian and still be a wiccan is sort of like asking if you can go to MIT and still attend reading time and nap time at the neighborhood preschool.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

No u

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 24, 2009, 08:10:56 PM
asking if you can be a discordian and still be a wiccan is sort of like asking if you can go to MIT and still attend reading time and nap time at the neighborhood preschool.

Is it possible to be a Discordian and live by the Wiccan Rede, An it harm none, do as ye will?

Because if Discordians hurt people's feelings, then I can't be a Discordian.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Invicta on December 24, 2009, 08:23:49 PM

Is it possible to be a Discordian and live by the Wiccan Rede, An it harm none, do as ye will?

Discordians don't hurt peoples feelings... we hurt their soul. And do mad DJ scratching with the Akashic Records.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

QuoteDo what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law;
Love is the Law;
Love under Will.

Or in the Words of the Lords of Acid:

Love, Love is the answer
Wooho - Ooho (x4)

When I think about Love
I don't think about a Bright Moon
Twinkling Stars
Red Wine
Silent Whispers
Holding Hands
Secret Loveletters
I think about Pure Sex, Deep Sex, Hard Sex, Rough Sex

Love, Love is the answer
Wooho - Ooho (x4)

When i think about Love
I don't think about candlelights
Red Roses
Wedding Bells
Moonlight Serenades Sometimes you got to give Tough Love, Roguh Love,
Warm Summer Nights
I think about Pure sex, Deep Sex, Hard Sex, Rough Sex

Love, Love is the answer
Wooho - Ooho (x4)

When I think about Love
I don't think about a bright Moon
Twinkling Stars
Red Wine
Silent Whispers
Holding Hands
Secret Loveletters
Candlelights
Red Roses
Wedding Bells
Moonlight Serenades
Warm Summer Nights
A table for Two
I think about Pure sex, Deep sex, Hard Sex, Rough Sex
Wooho - Ooho (x4)

Mindfucks are  just Pure, Deep, Hard and Rough mind sex.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Bu🤠ns

...dc in the house jump jump for joy...

Cramulus

Discordians get to choose for themselves if they want to hurt people's feelings or not

Eris doesn't really care

and many Discordians wouldn't care even if Eris DID care

themenniss

Quote from: Cramulus on December 24, 2009, 09:02:02 PM

Discordians get to choose for themselves if they want to hurt people's feelings or not

Eris doesn't really care

and many Discordians wouldn't care even if Eris DID care
others wouldn't care if they cared
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

No u

I disagree.  The people Discordians direct their energy towards choose for themselves whether they will let their feelings be hurt or not.
WARNING!!

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Invicta on December 24, 2009, 09:41:44 PM

I disagree.  The people Discordians direct their energy towards choose for themselves whether they will let their feelings be hurt or not.

wut

No u

Quote from: Burns on December 24, 2009, 09:44:00 PM
Quote from: Invicta on December 24, 2009, 09:41:44 PM

wut

If I were to say something about you, it is your choice whether or not to take it personally.  You will choose to be insulted...

...or not.
WARNING!!

NotPublished

Alot of people have a habbit of leaning towards the hurt side most of the time though
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.