News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Can you be Wiccan and Discordian?

Started by No u, December 24, 2009, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Khara on December 29, 2009, 03:31:25 PM
Quote from: Yatto on December 26, 2009, 08:01:51 AM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 24, 2009, 08:26:36 PM
Discordians don't hurt people
ROGER HURTS PEOPLE

fixt

I really hate your avatar.  I might have mentioned it before.  It just grosses me out.  I dunno maybe if someone womped a huge pimple in the middle of that ginormous forehead or something.

Roger doesn't hurt people, only monkeys.... 

Awwww, are you all butthurt over something?  Poor baby.

wat

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2009, 03:35:38 PM
ROGER HURTS PEOPLE

fixt

I really hate your avatar.  I might have mentioned it before.  It just grosses me out.  I dunno maybe if someone womped a huge pimple in the middle of that ginormous forehead or something.

wat

Do you not see his avatar?  A great big freaky forehead.  It just.....  ewwwww  So I said maybe if one of the WOMP Cabal put a huge pimple on his forehead to break up the vast expanse of skin.......

As for the other, ummm I thought it made sense.  It does to me.  He changed it to Roger hurts people.....  I figured since he pulled Roger into it for no apparant reason he must be all butthurt over something.  I personally think it's from having to look at that forehead in the mirror, but that's just me.

Thurnez Isa

The real question is who the fuck would wanna be wiccan in the first place?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Khara on December 29, 2009, 05:13:43 PM
ROGER HURTS PEOPLE

fixt

wat

Do you not see his avatar?  A great big freaky forehead.  It just.....  ewwwww  So I said maybe if one of the WOMP Cabal put a huge pimple on his forehead to break up the vast expanse of skin.......

As for the other, ummm I thought it made sense.  It does to me.  He changed it to Roger hurts people.....  I figured since he pulled Roger into it for no apparant reason he must be all butthurt over something.  I personally think it's from having to look at that forehead in the mirror, but that's just me.

Or maybe he was trying to be funny?  But why be generous with an interpretation when we can just use it to needlessly attack someone, right?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2009, 05:32:44 PM
Quote from: Khara on December 29, 2009, 05:13:43 PM
ROGER HURTS PEOPLE

fixt

wat

Or maybe he was trying to be funny?  But why be generous with an interpretation when we can just use it to needlessly attack someone, right?

It's hard to tell, with Yatto.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Yatto's been getting on pretty good with everyone for a while now, though I will concede comphrensibility was never his strength.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2009, 05:36:39 PM
Yatto's been getting on pretty good with everyone for a while now, though I will concede comphrensibility was never his strength.

I tend to continue to dislike people until they either buy my friendship or I kill them.  I'm pretty easy to deal with that way.  I'll avoid his posts from now on.  I can't take the forehead anyway.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on December 29, 2009, 05:56:46 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2009, 05:36:39 PM

I tend to continue to dislike people until they either buy my friendship or I kill them.  I'm pretty easy to deal with that way.  I'll avoid his posts from now on.  I can't take the forehead anyway.

Same here.  Yatto gives me gas.  Other than that, I have no use for him.

East Coast Hustle

I met Yatto IRL last winter.

He's a pretty solid dude.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Frenulum Pendulum on December 29, 2009, 07:16:55 PM
I met Yatto IRL last winter.

He's a pretty solid dude.

Should I ever meet him in person, I may form the same opinion.

the last yatto

i dont know, i heard yatto is a fucking ass at times
i mean who the fuck does he think he is?

eta: ill change the avatar later ;)
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Yatto on December 29, 2009, 08:21:44 PM

Too late.  I'm already blind.

President Television

Dude, your eyes are so bloodshot.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 08:26:39 PM

Too late.  I'm already blind.

Well, that will improve your listening...  :wink:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson