News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

I AM TOTALLY DRUNK ON GIN AND CHAMPAINE.

Started by Kai, December 24, 2009, 10:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

MERRY SOL INVICTUS YOU BEAUTIFUCL FAGGOT FUCKERS!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Payne

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

No u

Quote from: Kai on December 24, 2009, 10:06:31 PM
GIN AND CHAMPAINE.

Bubbly martini... *gag*

Quote from: Kai on December 24, 2009, 10:06:31 PMMERRY SOL INVICTUS YOU BEAUTIFUCL FAGGOT FUCKERS!

And a Merry Sol to you...  :?
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Kai

Quote from: Invicta on December 24, 2009, 10:20:01 PM
Quote from: Kai on December 24, 2009, 10:06:31 PM
GIN AND CHAMPAINE.

Bubbly martini... *gag*

Quote from: Kai on December 24, 2009, 10:06:31 PMMERRY SOL INVICTUS YOU BEAUTIFUCL FAGGOT FUCKERS!

And a Merry Sol to you...  :?

Sol invictus you heathen.

Kai

Also, gin and tonic, and THEN champagne.

Heathen.

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

No u

Quote from: Kai on December 24, 2009, 10:27:54 PM
Also, gin and tonic, and THEN champagne.

Heathen.

I thought you just ran out of vermouth. *shrugs*
WARNING!!

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Payne

Sol Invictus would never be happy.

Sol Invictus would fuck a spaggas shit UP, yo?

Kai

Quote from: Payne on December 24, 2009, 10:53:55 PM
Sol Invictus would never be happy.

Sol Invictus would fuck a spaggas shit UP, yo?

Thats why I said MERRY.

Sol Invictus would take you out to dinner, then feed you again, then spit and roast you for the supper the next day.

Suu

RUM AND COKE AND BLOOD ORANGE
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Kai

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif