News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

ATTN, LOWLANDERS: BEWARE OF ROLLING BOULDERS.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 31, 2009, 02:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

My daughter and I have had it with your shit, and we're gonna roll the Santa Rita Mountains down on your monkey asses.

Nothing personal.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

LMNO

Suu

UNACCEPTABLE. Don't make me have to retaliate with 3 million drunk Red Sox fans!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

themenniss

'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 02:15:45 PM
My daughter and I have had it with your shit, and we're gonna roll the Santa Rita Mountains down on your monkey asses.

Nothing personal.

Wait, I thought I was your daughter's hero or something.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 03:21:26 PM

Nothing personal.

That's why it's nothing personal.  We're actually gonna aim for Tampa, but things happen.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Hey uh... can ya spare my house? It's where my army of cats lives. Also, all my stuff is in here. I like some of my stuff.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 03:45:37 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 03:21:26 PM

Nothing personal.

That's why it's nothing personal.  We're actually gonna aim for Tampa, but things happen.

That's a bad idea. My sister got new scissors for Christmas.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Reginald Ret

:(
netherlands spag is sad nao.
nether = low
french naem = les pays bas
thats the low lands
also, i often go to the lowlands festival.
:'(
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Triple Zero

but Lowlands was already overpriced overhyped overmarketed commercial poop when I went there in '99!

and if you get some guys together with a car, for the same price you can go to Sziget in Hungary which is WAY more awesome and still the way festivals are supposed to be [sort of, but gets less so every year like everything else].

and it lasts 7 days or so.

and with "same price" I mean entry fee and travel costs in total. not even counting the fact that food and drink prices on the festival terrain are like only slightly above what you'd pay in a Dutch supermarket.

instead of 10x the price

what's a beer on lowlands these days? 4 euros? 5? you pay how much for a cardboard pizza slice? 10?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 01, 2010, 04:06:48 PM
but Lowlands was already overpriced overhyped overmarketed commercial poop when I went there in '99!

and if you get some guys together with a car, for the same price you can go to Sziget in Hungary which is WAY more awesome and still the way festivals are supposed to be [sort of, but gets less so every year like everything else].

and it lasts 7 days or so.

and with "same price" I mean entry fee and travel costs in total. not even counting the fact that food and drink prices on the festival terrain are like only slightly above what you'd pay in a Dutch supermarket.

instead of 10x the price

what's a beer on lowlands these days? 4 euros? 5? you pay how much for a cardboard pizza slice? 10?

i have friends who have gone to Sziget, and i intend to tag along some time.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"