Quote from: E.O.T. on January 06, 2010, 04:33:04 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on January 05, 2010, 12:07:20 PM
it's not like you could tell, I suppose

waitaminute does EOT stand for Either/Or Troll perhaps

EITHER

Your guess is as good as mine

OR

It takes a troll to no a troll

Why don't you learn to spell, eh? And, please, take that half-assed troll shit elsewhere.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EITHER

People can continue to be irritated and derail my thread because they don't like the way some noob phrases its posts,

OR

We can ignore the annoying format and eventually it will get bored and stop.

OH WAIT

OR

We'll get used to it, respond to the content instead of the layout, and not give a shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eh, whatever works i suppose.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OR

Flame the shit out of it when it hits 50 posts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH OH OH

OR

We could all start posting like this and see if that infuriates it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I did those last two wrong because I wasn't planning ahead. :(

The Johnny

EITHER

OR

WHY WAIT?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 06, 2010, 01:25:28 AM
Quote from: Khara on January 05, 2010, 05:21:22 PM
Cover the windows of the chicken house until you want them to wake up.  As long as it is dark to them they will keep quiet.

That totally doesn't work for making them sleep, but it does make them lay fewer eggs.

I meant be up and making noise by wake up.  Do you have a rooster?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on January 06, 2010, 03:34:54 PM
Cover the windows of the chicken house until you want them to wake up.  As long as it is dark to them they will keep quiet.

That totally doesn't work for making them sleep, but it does make them lay fewer eggs.

No rooster. just hens. They wake up and start their cackling about 2 hours before dawn in the winter.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 06, 2010, 05:44:51 PM
Quote from: Khara on January 06, 2010, 03:34:54 PM

No rooster. just hens. They wake up and start their cackling about 2 hours before dawn in the winter.

Grab some needlenose pliers and haul out their vocal cords. 

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My stupidest hen got out and is now having a conniption fit because she can't figure out how to get back over a 2-1/2 foot fence.

I'm going to wait a while and see if she works it out.   

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH FUCK YES SHE DID IT

WAY TO GO LILY!

Now I don't have to go running around Old Lady Mabel's garden.