News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

I AM THE QUEEN OF CHEESE

DELICIOUS HORRIBLE AND SEXY

huh I found this when googling for an appropriate image to this title [probably NSFW] [nude, even though no naughty bits are showing]
http://blogimages.seniorennet.be/bomma/578-7471391fe98f16daa756b4024a16a1c9.jpg

it's unrelated but I still wanted to share it
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:52:22 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 04, 2010, 06:51:18 PM
I'm already alternating between Chaplain and Inquisitor.  Not sure if I can take any more HolyTM after the "the blizzard of poomp and still cuts tomato" one.

ah fuck it

"Right Coast Deacon of Self-Contamination."

Both awesome and Scary.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nast

I would be honored to receive a title from the resident Rain God.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cainad (dec.)

A long as I'm ordained, I suppose I ought to have a Holy Name granted by an actual deity. For a minister to go to hell is just embarrassing. Lay one on me!

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

President Television

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 04, 2010, 08:02:18 PM
I AM THE QUEEN OF CHEESE

DELICIOUS HORRIBLE AND SEXY

huh I found this when googling for an appropriate image to this title [probably NSFW] [nude, even though no naughty bits are showing]
http://blogimages.seniorennet.be/bomma/578-7471391fe98f16daa756b4024a16a1c9.jpg

it's unrelated but I still wanted to share it

Yeah, that image was used for the cover of an album by the Bloodhound Gang. I was in a pawn shop with my stepfather (who looks almost exactly like that, only a bit less fat) and I had to show it to him.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nasturtiums on January 04, 2010, 08:11:08 PM
I would be honored to receive a title from the resident Rain God.

"Impartial Biscuit Game Referee."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 04, 2010, 08:17:29 PM
A long as I'm ordained, I suppose I ought to have a Holy Name granted by an actual deity. For a minister to go to hell is just embarrassing. Lay one on me!

"Wrathful collection of Knobby Bits™."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger