News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Hookers for Jesus

Started by Lord Quantum, January 05, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Quantum

This is Annie Lobert a former Las Vegas call girl who runs an non-profit called "Hookers for Jesus" which tries to get women out of the sex industry
http://www.hookersforjesus.net/home.cfm

And this is the cover of "hookers for Jesus" a publication of the Children of God cult concerning their infamous "flirty fishing" practice which involved using sex a recruitment technique.

Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Is this organization trying to get people to stop being prostitutes, or just get them to hand out bible pamphlets afterward?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

NotPublished

:lulz: :lulz:

Who cares they said hooker
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

The Johnny

I dont see why you are making fun of her, she obviously made some mistakes (just like everyone does), and now that she finally understands it, she is trying to help others that have strayed from the pack; she should be praised for what shes doing. Dont you think people deserve second chances?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Lord Quantum

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on January 05, 2010, 10:44:54 PM
Is this organization trying to get people to stop being prostitutes, or just get them to hand out bible pamphlets afterward?

Annie Lobert is trying to get people to stop being prostitutes. The Children of God were just trying to get guys to hand out Bible pamphlets afterward.

Quote from: JohNyx on January 05, 2010, 11:16:30 PM

I dont see why you are making fun of her, she obviously made some mistakes (just like everyone does), and now that she finally understands it, she is trying to help others that have strayed from the pack; she should be praised for what shes doing. Dont you think people deserve second chances?

Just in case you missed it, allow me to break this down Barney style: she gave her organization the exact same name as a handbook produced by a dangerous cult that brainwashed women into having sex for Jesus. I'm ridiculing her complete inability to spend the 2 seconds on Google it would've taken her to figure out that she didn't want to be mistaken for the kind of person that turns Jesus into the Pimp of All Pimps. But now that you mention it, I guess that's not funny at all. Where's the High Sadness forum?
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Golden Applesauce

I think italics now indicates sarcasm.  Or a reference, or something.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Elder Iptuous

I wonder if a guy that looks like the stereotypical Jesus image approached her, whether she would be aroused...
old habits, mixing job signals, etc.

NotPublished

Guess some people swing that way

Brotep

Quote from: Lord Quantum on January 06, 2010, 12:51:30 AM
...she didn't want to be mistaken for the kind of person that turns Jesus into the Pimp of All Pimps

SHIKSE SAY WUT?
_____\

The Johnny

Quote from: GA on January 06, 2010, 01:08:44 AM
I think italics now indicates sarcasm.  Or a reference, or something.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=23598.0

Im not good at it, but at least im trying.

Maybe because its the wrong target audience, but i gotta practice somewhere.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

On the other hand, seeing how LQ reacted, seems it works at least for the purpose of inciting polarization.

-B.F. Skinner

Brotep

Ha.  You're fine, man--it was pretty clearly sarcasm.

This thread needs more pictures of hookers and pimp Jesus.

NotPublished

I would of been suprised if it were anything but sarcasm

Lord Quantum

Quote from: GA on January 06, 2010, 01:08:44 AM
I think italics now indicates sarcasm.  Or a reference, or something.

Ah crap. And here I thought that we were about to get into a debate or something. Maybe I'll post this on the 700 club's forum.

The Johnny

Quote from: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (New International Version)19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

How can you argue with that? Women are weaker and not as smart as men, how else can they efficiently honor God's word? I think her approach is innovative.

-B.F. Skinner