News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Slam

Started by NWC, January 09, 2010, 10:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FTlZeoaeCc

shitty sound quality but I wanted to start getting some of my work onto the intertubes
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That was really good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Wow thanks I really enjoyed that!!

Definitely try to record it in better quality, it deserves it. If you're looking for critique, only thing I can think of is perhaps speak a bit slower, more pronounced articulating. Unless that's part of the point.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

NWC

Hey thanks :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

yeah I know the quality is awful, I recorded it on the built in mix on my computer. My girlfriend told her dad I wanted to record stuff as an idea for a christmas present, and he gave me a low-quality portable recorder thing :P So yeah I'll put more effort into it once I can get some better sounds quality.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Reginald Ret

nice.

sound quality is good enough.
for the rest i second what trip said.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"