News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

SOUTHCOAST UK MEATUP

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, January 09, 2010, 11:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Ok for my upcoming 30th i am going to be having a bit of a double celebration, my becoming an old fucker and my marital emancipation from some American asshole.

i will be going down to see friends, and so on the 5th of Feb I was thinking we could throw in some meatup madness, do discordian silliness during the day, maybe definitely clubbing and party in the evening, and some point during the day i shall receive my Holy Orders from Payne.

Whose up for some south coast madness, Pixie style?

Payne

Bournemouth town centre, probably about mid day, depending on who shows up and from where they're coming from.

Some details, ftw.

Cain

Well you know I can probably make it by mid-afternoon (depending on work).  Are events going to spill over into Saturday, or will it just be the Friday?

Payne

It'll just be the Friday. Pixie and I are going to have to bounce off back to Southampton on Saturday morning. At the moment, I think we're basically devoting Friday afternoon/early evening to PD spags, later on it'll be more partyish for the birthday/divorce stuff with friends and drinking and other such stuff, which you are welcome to tag along with us for a bit.

There haven't really been any plans made for later on in the evening, I believe Pixie and I are crashing at a friend of hers place.

~~~This post brought to you by Payne, with dictation over the phone by Pixie, and the letter 'H'.

Triple Zero

NEED TO B OOK FLIGHT.

also, I need to plan whether/when/where me and 000gf are gonna visit the USA this summer. cause when I told her I needed to book that flight SOON (sooner than yesterday) she was a bit grumpy that I didnt plan trips with her .. thing being she needs to pre reserve claim her holidays time off before the end of januari if she wants any substantial amounts of continuous weeks off.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 10, 2010, 12:35:39 AM
NEED TO B OOK FLIGHT.

also, I need to plan whether/when/where me and 000gf are gonna visit the USA this summer. cause when I told her I needed to book that flight SOON (sooner than yesterday) she was a bit grumpy that I didnt plan trips with her .. thing being she needs to pre reserve claim her holidays time off before the end of januari if she wants any substantial amounts of continuous weeks off.

oops. Keep us posted if you and mrs trip can make it and I'll get someone to recommend a good date restaurant  or summat in Bournemouth, if ur getting accommodation for maybe the saturday night?

Pope Pixie Pickle

ALSO THIS FREAD NEEDS MORE STUFF WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO ATTEMPT TO DO BEFORE I GET DRUNK.

Triple Zero

i dont think mrs trip will come to the UK, it was more that we also planned to visit the US this year, and me making plans for UK and not (yet) US was the thing. I'm gonna need some advice on the US thing, I will start a thread for that tomorrow.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

yeah, we'll need to find a print shop, get some posters printed up (not much, like, just a few. I don't fancy carting a fuckton of posters and equipment around).

Some meme-bombs too, as I still want to try the memebombing of books in Waterstones or some such (perhaps the targeting of specific books with specific memes would be a plan).

I plan on some improvised overheard phone calls (like Crams infamous Cat-In-The-Microwave).

There are probably some places that need "Improvements" made, improvements to their plumbing and such (like Rogers Urinal Engineering), so we should keep that in mind also.

Anyone else have some fun and original ideas to throw in?

Pope Pixie Pickle

looks like Bisc (housemate) may be coming and booking a day off, also maybe my best mate Baggage, who is nominally discordian, also may come along..

Pope Pixie Pickle

Also- Trip, I recommend you get a Bed and Breakfast in Boscombe area of Bournemouth as that's where we will be staying, especially if you plan on clubbing with us afterwards. Which I hope you do.

We often pull all nighters.

Cain

All night clubbing sounds like a plan for me.

Because lets face it, none of the trains or buses run worth a fuck after midnight anyway.  Not to mention, even if they did, I wouldn't want to share them whatever broken and twisted beings that are shuffling round Bournemouth at that hour.  Might as well keep on going for as long as I can, then going home the next day.

At least insomia has some benefits.

Payne

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2010, 05:02:23 PM
All night clubbing sounds like a plan for me.

Because lets face it, none of the trains or buses run worth a fuck after midnight anyway.  Not to mention, even if they did, I wouldn't want to share them whatever broken and twisted beings that are shuffling round Bournemouth at that hour.  Might as well keep on going for as long as I can, then going home the next day.

At least insomia has some benefits.

thats how I intend to roll, shuffling my broken twisted self onto a train in the wee hours of Saturday  so I can sleep and prepare for the possibility of 2 seperate family meals on the sunday..   :|

Payne

BUMP:

Pixie and I will not be able to actually go to this, due to circumstances outwith our control. There can still, of course, be a meat-up if any of you spags want, but I think with Pix and I not going the majority of attendees just dropped out  :cry: