News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Terrible Ideas that sound awesome

Started by Jasper, January 10, 2010, 08:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Richter on January 10, 2010, 08:47:07 PM
Gun Control
Censorship
Affirmative Action
Eugenics
"Less Lethal" weapons

Fixed.

While they are sometimes used improperly, they still save lives.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: -Kel- on January 10, 2010, 11:31:47 PM
This has been done by friends....

Skateboard off the roof of a second story house
Wheel barrow off the same roof
Send a car in neutral down a busy residential hill

I'd like to play shipmast, but only with a 1964 Dodge Challenge painted white with a 440 engine.

Anyone know why it is called Shipmast?  I am curious.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 16, 2010, 06:56:21 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 10, 2010, 08:47:07 PM
Gun Control
Censorship
Affirmative Action
Eugenics
"Less Lethal" weapons

Fixed.

While they are sometimes used improperly, they still save lives.

Agreed.

Giving them to (most) cops however...
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Dysnomia

christianity
ghost drive the whip
this thread
your mom
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Freeky

Giving your cousin's small children mountain dew.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

bugmenоt

Install many cameras and microphones in and around my home, stream all material to my server, run face recognition software, profile everyone i know, install a text to speech engine trough which i can send arbitrary text separately to every room in the house and the area around the house. Install of course an encrypted remote control access because i can't be at home all day. replace all doorlocks with electrically opened locks which are also controlled by my server. give various people scheduled access to various rooms. give them accounts which will expire and have to be renewed.. etc..

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Saint Bourgeoise on January 18, 2010, 02:32:40 AM
Install many cameras and microphones in and around my home, stream all material to my server, run face recognition software, profile everyone i know, install a text to speech engine trough which i can send arbitrary text separately to every room in the house and the area around the house. Install of course an encrypted remote control access because i can't be at home all day. replace all doorlocks with electrically opened locks which are also controlled by my server. give various people scheduled access to various rooms. give them accounts which will expire and have to be renewed.. etc..
Install many cameras and microphones in and around my home, stream all material to my server, run face recognition software, profile everyone i know, install a text to speech engine trough which i can send arbitrary text separately to every room in the house and the area around the house. Create a sentence generation engine programmed to match their sentence structure and set to randomly say creepy things to them in their own voice when they are home alone.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on January 18, 2010, 03:13:34 AM
Quote from: Saint Bourgeoise on January 18, 2010, 02:32:40 AM
Install many cameras and microphones in and around my home, stream all material to my server, run face recognition software, profile everyone i know, install a text to speech engine trough which i can send arbitrary text separately to every room in the house and the area around the house. Create a sentence generation engine programmed to match their sentence structure and set to randomly say creepy things to them in their own voice when they are home alone.

:lulz: That would be a glorious mindfuck.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.