News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Principality/Greater New England Meatup

Started by Suu, January 10, 2010, 09:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Yeah, it's time. Your Sovereign Princess declares it. Plus we have new spags that need to kill a pineapple.

I say we just do a downtown Providence bar crawl. I haven't been to Murphy's in a while. And then we can invade my job, drink them out of Narragansett and try not to fall into the icy, polluted rivers.

We can't let England out do us, of course.

Oh, and if we start early, of COURSE we can all take the train into Boston and see what happens.  :mrgreen:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

provided this is scheduled for sometime in June, I'm in.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on January 10, 2010, 09:14:30 PM
provided this is scheduled for sometime in June, I'm in.

Nope, you left us. But I may come up to Maine to bother you though.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

I hate my date of birth, sometimes. Then I realize it's better to hate drinking laws.

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on January 10, 2010, 10:18:48 PM
I hate my date of birth, sometimes. Then I realize it's better to hate drinking laws.

You can be the one in charge of making sure none of us fall in the river.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You have a long, long life of being drinking age in front of you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 10, 2010, 11:48:21 PM

Try not to get too depressed thinking about it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on January 10, 2010, 11:38:15 PM

You can be the one in charge of making sure none of us fall in the river.

I CAN HAS DESIGNATED DRIVER?

No really, I'd be happy to. When is this supposed to happen?

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 10, 2010, 11:48:39 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 10, 2010, 11:48:21 PM

Try not to get too depressed thinking about it.

:x

Eater of Clowns

Well, as much as I'd like to I probably won't be able to make it on any day people would consider drinking heavily.  Sundays and Mondays are my day off, and I don't get out on Saturday until 11pm.

So have fun fuckers.

Although if anyone gets an ambulance ride to a hospital in my county I could technically be part of the festivities.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: The Omnipotent Grinner on January 11, 2010, 12:14:15 AM
Well, as much as I'd like to I probably won't be able to make it on any day people would consider drinking heavily.  Sundays and Mondays are my day off, and I don't get out on Saturday until 11pm.

So have fun fuckers.

Although if anyone gets an ambulance ride to a hospital in my county I could technically be part of the festivities.

We could just show up in New Bedford. And it could very well happen on a Sunday night for shits and giggles.

Quote from: Suu on January 11, 2010, 04:47:59 AM
Quote from: The Omnipotent Grinner on January 11, 2010, 12:14:15 AM

So have fun fuckers.

We could just show throw up in New Bedford. And it could very well happen on a Sunday night for shits and giggles.

My name is General Sheumais Stuart, and I endorse this campaign.

Suu

Quote from: General Stuart on January 11, 2010, 04:52:58 AM

We could just show throw up in New Bedford. And it could very well happen on a Sunday night for shits and giggles.

I've done this. I blame the Portuguese.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on January 11, 2010, 04:55:45 AM
Quote from: General Stuart on January 11, 2010, 04:52:58 AM

I've done this. I blame the Portuguese.

The Feast will do that.  On purpose, too.  It's how they supplement the Madeira wine.

On a Sunday I would make a concerted effort to go.

But don't come to New Bedford.  Everyone here has harpoons and they practice using them in abandoned mills.  There are enough mills for every resident to have their own, with such ample space we've learned to wield the devices to deadly efficiency.  It's part of our rite to be able to call it New Bedfid.  I've seen old Portuguese ladies wearing shrouds use this skill to reach cans of vegetables above their heads, which is more than four feet, in the supermarket.  Junkies that hover near our unprotected port convert theirs into syringes to mainline, but it's okay because they've each got their own so they don't have to share.  Generally everything that can be picked up and moved with moderate effort is instead harpooned and attempted to be trebucheed over the shoulders of the person using it, so there's shit flying about our heads with relative frequency, ranging from garbage men picking up our trash to mothers moving their children from minivans, none of which are later than the model year 1999.  Some guy once asked for his friend to hand him his harpoon, so his friend harpooned his harpoon and then tossed it over head, nearly harpooning the guy in the process - or so the legend goes.

Anyway, fuck New Bedford.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Darth Cupcake

I ENDORSE THIS COURSE OF ACTION

Although I also endorse coming to Boston and stickering/flyering the fuck out of this place. WE NEEDS IT.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.