Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Principality/Greater New England Meatup

Started by Suu, January 10, 2010, 09:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on January 13, 2010, 05:27:40 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 13, 2010, 03:52:23 PM
Suggestion:  Frost Heaves is playing a show in Cambridge on 2/13/10.  A Saturday.

GODDAMMIT CHANGE THE SHOW TO THE WEEK AFTER YOU CUNTNUGGET

THEN WE COULD ALL GO AND IT WOULD BE SO EFFING AWESOME GODDAMMIT

Seriously. That is a horrible night. :sad:

I don't see why.  Going out on the 13th means you can start Valentine's day at 12:01.

If you don't like Valentine's day, you can drink heavily and sleep through it.

If you do like Valentine's day, then Monday is a federal holiday, and you can do your Corporate-Mandated-Showing-Of-Affection ritual on Sunday, and still have the next day off.

LMNO
-has celebrated "FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY" for 15 years, 3 of them married, and 7 of them while actively dating someone.

Suu

I detest Valentine's Day. Herbert was aware of this and we never really did anything special. General Stuart, on the other hand, demands I leave the weekend free. There's also a high possibility that we could be moving that weekend. So we'll see.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Peg GS on Friday, leave him tied up with a vibrator in his ass on Saturday and come see my band, then go back home, untie him, and have a lovely Sunday together before pegging him until Monday's sunrise.

LMNO
-Just a suggestion.

Suu

Oh fine. I'll see what I can do. But you owe him coming to see his band now.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on January 13, 2010, 06:37:09 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on January 13, 2010, 05:27:40 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 13, 2010, 03:52:23 PM
Suggestion:  Frost Heaves is playing a show in Cambridge on 2/13/10.  A Saturday.

GODDAMMIT CHANGE THE SHOW TO THE WEEK AFTER YOU CUNTNUGGET

THEN WE COULD ALL GO AND IT WOULD BE SO EFFING AWESOME GODDAMMIT

Seriously. That is a horrible night. :sad:

I don't see why.  Going out on the 13th means you can start Valentine's day at 12:01.

If you don't like Valentine's day, you can drink heavily and sleep through it.

If you do like Valentine's day, then Monday is a federal holiday, and you can do your Corporate-Mandated-Showing-Of-Affection ritual on Sunday, and still have the next day off.

LMNO
-has celebrated "FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY" for 15 years, 3 of them married, and 7 of them while actively dating someone.

No, it's a horrible day before there's a party that night.

I am utterly nonchalant about Valentine's Day. I find people's intense animosity to it as distasteful as people's obsessive adoration of it. It's just a day. Do with it what you will.

I am going to a party on it, is all.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Solution: Bring the party to the show.

I'll buy the first round.

Aw, to hell with this.

I'm going to sleep that day with a handful of shrooms and a bottle of beam.
Oh what wonders I'll see!

I'm a cantankerous old fart.
Who the hell are you people, anyway?!

WHAT THE HELL IS A DISSACCORDIAN?

I HATE POLKA!

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on January 13, 2010, 07:40:42 PM

I AM MAKING AN ARK OF THE COVENANT CAKE

I hope. I just bought a loaf pan, and that's the first thing that sprang into my mind for "what should I do with a loaf pan."
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

leln

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on January 13, 2010, 08:16:27 PM

I hope. I just bought a loaf pan, and that's the first thing that sprang into my mind for "what should I do with a loaf pan."

Richter still has the bottle from when I got him Crystal Head vodka for his birthday. There's a thematic opportunity here, if we try.

But even if we don't want to bother, I'm looking forward to hanging out and drinking with everybody. Wintry months need more events like this, imo.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I WANT AN ARK OF THE COVENANT CAKE NAO.

Suu

Quote from: leln on January 13, 2010, 11:16:09 PM

Richter still has the bottle from when I got him Crystal Head vodka for his birthday. There's a thematic opportunity here, if we try.

But even if we don't want to bother, I'm looking forward to hanging out and drinking with everybody. Wintry months need more events like this, imo.

Well, we DO have Birka in a couple of weeks. WITH a hotel room since GS, your brother and I are fighting. Birka hotel parties put Anime Boston TO SHAME.

LMNO

Solution:  Bring the cake to the show.

Incidentally, all this talk has made me think of this band:  Throw Me The Statue.

Triple Zero

DCup: "But what about X?"

LMNO: "Solution bring X to the show."

DCup: "But what about Y?"

LMNO: "Solution bring Y to the show."

DCup: "But what about Z?"

LMNO: "Solution bring Z to the show."

.. etc, repeat.

Just trying to be helpful, now go to see his show. Don't forget to bring yourself.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Solution: Bring Triple Zero to the show.

Richter

What about the Cambridge AARP Garden Party Winter Social?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat