Author Topic: This chair leg vs your cranium.  (Read 2920 times)

Hoopla!

• gives people the beeps, and most certainly
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: This chair leg vs your cranium.
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 07:52:54 pm »
You know, I made this thread to make fun of a few other threads here.

:sad:

“Soon all of us will have special names” — Professor Brian O’Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" — Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 07:54:49 pm »

Actually, I was referring to rong's endless spinoffs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Hoopla!

• gives people the beeps, and most certainly
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 07:56:05 pm »

Ah, carry on then.
“Soon all of us will have special names” — Professor Brian O’Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" — Walt Whitman

rong

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 09:30:36 pm »

you don't like me, do you, rog?
"he was a smart feller who felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 09:32:16 pm »

I hate you on principle, due to your species, but other than that I really have no opinion.  Outside of you taking liberties with my given name.

Protip:  Unless you've known me for years, or I'm banging you, I prefer "Roger".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

• The
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2010, 11:01:09 pm »
I bet 50 internets on the chair leg, provided it's being wielded by Spider Jerusalem.

rong

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 11:16:27 pm »

I hate you on principle, due to your species, but other than that I really have no opinion.  Outside of you taking liberties with my given name.

Protip:  Unless you've known me for years, or I'm banging you, I prefer "Roger".

are you using the word "species" literally, here?

also - i promise i'll quit calling you "rog" after i ask the following question (i'd appreciate an answer, but hey - that's, like, up to you, man).  does it bother you that the spelling of "rog" looks like it should rhyme with log or dog.  the way it's pronounced, it seems like it should be "rodge" so it looks like hodge and podge.
"he was a smart feller who felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 02:21:55 am »

are you using the word "species" literally, here?

Yes.  I misanthropic in a way that makes Paul of Tarsus look like Mr Rogers.  Everyone thinks I'm joking about that.  I'm not.  I really hate that I have to put up with you fucking simians, and one of the three proofs I have of a malevolent deity is that he knows I hate monkeys, and he put me on a planet with 6.75 billion of you.

also - i promise i'll quit calling you "rog" after i ask the following question (i'd appreciate an answer, but hey - that's, like, up to you, man).  does it bother you that the spelling of "rog" looks like it should rhyme with log or dog.  the way it's pronounced, it seems like it should be "rodge" so it looks like hodge and podge.

It's never crossed my mind.  I don't even MIND the name "Rog", except for the implied familiarity.  If I am comfortable with you as a friend or (more likely) a treasured lifetime enemy, I don't mind the familiarity.  If I don't know you from Adam, taking liberties with my name makes you come off as a used-car salesman, you know?  Kind of oily?  Frankly, it's offensive as hell, and if you're the kind of person who thinks being offensive for its own sake is desirable, then you're too stupid to bother with.

Are you that stupid?  If not, please stop being needlessly offensive.  If so, please return to chewing on paint chips.

TIA.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2018, 06:44:15 pm »
Note:  Since this was written, an additional billion primates have been added.
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2018, 09:22:08 pm »

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2018, 08:59:53 am »
[...]

Outside of you taking liberties with my given name.

[...]

Yes.  I misanthropic in a way that makes Paul of Tarsus look like Mr Rogers.  Everyone thinks I'm joking about that.  I'm not.  I really hate that I have to put up with you fucking simians, and one of the three proofs I have of a malevolent deity is that he knows I hate monkeys, and he put me on a planet with 6.75 billion of you.
[...]
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______