News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Charred remains of Playboy model Paula Sladewski found in a Miami rubbish bin

Started by The Johnny, January 08, 2010, 01:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Iptuous on January 11, 2010, 01:22:19 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 10, 2010, 05:37:50 PM
I love how no one can post a single fucking thread about anything on this shithole without it eventually getting shat up with retard punning.

Geeze, just havin' some fun, Nigel....
you don't have to flame me.


Shit dude you're HOT tonight.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Burns on January 11, 2010, 01:34:12 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on January 11, 2010, 01:22:19 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 10, 2010, 05:37:50 PM
I love how no one can post a single fucking thread about anything on this shithole without it eventually getting shat up with retard punning.

Geeze, just havin' some fun, Nigel....
you don't have to flame me.


Shit dude you're HOT tonight.

i don't mean to come bust your bubble, but half the puns have been the word "flame"...