News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Ask Hoopla:

Started by hooplala, January 11, 2010, 07:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

EITHER
   I'm a mindless fuckwad with a sense of humour comparable to that of a particularly unamusing elderly weasel

OR
   You are

EDIT - I'd settle for "both".

hooplala

Quote from: E.O.T. on January 18, 2010, 06:15:23 AM
Quote from: FP on January 18, 2010, 06:05:54 AM
Hoops - WTF is this shit? ^^

EITHER

spiny norman

OR

The moonwalk

OR,0R

Dinsdale

OR.0r,OR,

Michael Jackson cellphone

OR,OR,0R,OR

DUH!

OR,OR,OR,OR,OR

Why are you asking HOOPLA?

BECAUSE IT'S MY FUCKING THREAD, ASSHOLE. 

GTFO.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

Dear Hoopla,

What kind of cookies are your favorite?

Curiosly,
Mistress Freeky.

E.O.T.

EITHER

HOOPLA, My real opinion was (is), there IS nothing left to lose, shoot the bastards. If one decides not to, hey, bake up some sweet mini cheese cakes and love it. We live only once. Or twice, maybe. Either way, it's an earnest response, addressing content within the thread. No jacking, no nonsense.

RE: michael jackson in my cell phone, it was OTHER folks who threw out spiny norman , etc. I simply responded to those elements. I included the MOONWALK and A MICHAEL JACKSON cellphone. again, totally on the topic. No jacking. In my opinion, folks going out of their way to have a tizzy about my style are jacking shit more than anything. Get over it, folks. 

I stated/ asked said post(er) "why are you asking hoopla" because I don't get this pattern(here, on this board) of folks addressing the thread author when they have a question in regards to another individuals' post. I mean, HOOPLA, do you know why E.O.T. does this either/ or thing? No, of course not, why would you. Why not simply ask the post(er) themselves?! It's like calling 'mommy'.

OR

Do I rent a movie and start drinking or do I catch up on reading tonight?

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Captain Utopia

Good to see you can talk ;-)   Nothing personal, it's just that the either/or thing really grates after the 50th or so time.  Also, the "Ask (username)" threads are basically were everyone asks questions of the OP -- try it yourself.

Anyway, sorry for jumping on you.. combination of a really bad night and an easy target.  Not a very good excuse.

Jasper

Hey Hoopla, should I stop drinking? 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: FP on January 19, 2010, 03:17:17 AM
Good to see you can talk ;-)   Nothing personal, it's just that the either/or thing really grates after the 50th or so time.  Also, the "Ask (username)" threads are basically were everyone asks questions of the OP -- try it yourself.

Anyway, sorry for jumping on you.. combination of a really bad night and an easy target.  Not a very good excuse.

DEAR HOOPLA:  SINCE WHEN DID WE NEED EXCUSES?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2010, 01:26:21 PM
Quote from: FP on January 19, 2010, 03:17:17 AM

DEAR HOOPLA:  SINCE WHEN DID WE NEED EXCUSES?

I guess when the "kinder, gentler nation" went into effect.  Wait, did that ever happen?

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Quote from: E.O.T. on January 19, 2010, 02:41:50 AM
EITHER

HOOPLA, My real opinion was (is), there IS nothing left to lose, shoot the bastards. If one decides not to, hey, bake up some sweet mini cheese cakes and love it. We live only once. Or twice, maybe. Either way, it's an earnest response, addressing content within the thread. No jacking, no nonsense.

RE: michael jackson in my cell phone, it was OTHER folks who threw out spiny norman , etc. I simply responded to those elements. I included the MOONWALK and A MICHAEL JACKSON cellphone. again, totally on the topic. No jacking. In my opinion, folks going out of their way to have a tizzy about my style are jacking shit more than anything. Get over it, folks.  

I stated/ asked said post(er) "why are you asking hoopla" because I don't get this pattern(here, on this board) of folks addressing the thread author when they have a question in regards to another individuals' post. I mean, HOOPLA, do you know why E.O.T. does this either/ or thing? No, of course not, why would you. Why not simply ask the post(er) themselves?! It's like calling 'mommy'.

OR

Natter natter natter, blah blah blah, nobody gives a shit... or at least I don't.  

I wrote you off over a month ago, so let me repeat myself: GTFO of my thread.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on January 19, 2010, 02:09:25 PM
Quote from: E.O.T. on January 19, 2010, 02:41:50 AM
EITHER

OR

Natter natter natter, blah blah blah, nobody gives a shit... or at least I don't.  

I wrote you off over a month ago, so let me repeat myself: GTFO of my thread.

Let me know if you need a thread split.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

If he responds again, please.  Otherwise, I can live with it.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on January 19, 2010, 02:35:49 PM

Okay.

Next question:  Why can't I relax in normal ways?

The Good Reverend Roger

HOOPLA:  I SWALLOWED MY LAZOR.  WHAT TO DO?

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2010, 03:46:20 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 19, 2010, 02:35:49 PM

Okay.

Next question:  Why can't I relax in normal ways?

BECAUSE YOU ARE A RAIN GOD.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman