News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Ask Hoopla:

Started by hooplala, January 11, 2010, 07:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

i got  a question, if you think you can answer it. A few days ago my cell phone went all funky, and as i did not know what the heck was wrong with it, i came to the only conclusion i could get, and that is, Michael Jackson's ghost has posessed my phone. how do i get him out? 
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 04:02:35 AM
i got  a question, if you think you can answer it. A few days ago my cell phone went all funky, and as i did not know what the heck was wrong with it, i came to the only conclusion i could get, and that is, Michael Jackson's ghost has posessed my phone. how do i get him out? 

Pills. Obviously.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

You don't.  We finally have him trapped.

Put that phone in a box, tape it up tightly, toss it in ocean.  We will never have to fear the King of Pop's tirade of power in the afterlife ever again.  Whew.  That was easier than I had feared it might be.

I'm glad I started this thread, think of all the good I can do.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Faust

Quote from: FP on January 16, 2010, 08:05:28 AM
Can I have another question?  If so - at any one moment in time, does the number of potatoes in the world out-number the number of people in the world?
That's a difficult question, especially so because of the grey area where it is hard to distinguish between potato and person.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Hoopla on January 17, 2010, 05:07:18 PM

Put that phone in a box, tape it up tightly, toss it in ocean.  We will never have to fear the King of Pop's tirade of power in the afterlife ever again.  Whew.  That was easier than I had feared it might be.

But he won't stop singing, and going "heehee!" plus if I get rid of my phone by doing what you said, you'll have to get me a new phone.

hooplala

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 08:04:52 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 17, 2010, 05:07:18 PM

But he won't stop singing, and going "heehee!" plus if I get rid of my phone by doing what you said, you'll have to get me a new phone.

No, that's not how this works.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ThatGreenGentleman

oh yeah, I've recently discovered why my dad keeps shaving his head. It's because of an invisible squirrel that's trying to give him an STD of some sorts. Should I remove it, or let it be?

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

ThatGreenGentleman

He really knew how to treat a female impersonator.

E.O.T.

EITHER

OR

OR, 0R,

"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

EITHER

OR

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Captain Utopia

Hoops - WTF is this shit? ^^

E.O.T.