News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

New PDF for the BIP

Started by Cramulus, January 12, 2010, 03:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

We've had this old scan of the BIP kicking around since July 2007. It was created by me printing it out and then scanning it to PDF. Unfortunately This means that you can't select the text! The whole pdf was one big image. And a kind of medium-quality one at that.

I finally got off my ass and updated the PDF, here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/25101030/The-Black-Iron-Prison

PDF collectors may also want the fresh copy of "23 things to amuse yourself while you wait", which is also a much cleaner PDF than previously. I've also removed the america-specific references for our non-american friends.

Iason and Raph VonMercer- you may want to update your scribd PDFs with this new, more readable version.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on January 12, 2010, 03:20:48 PM
PDF collectors may also want the fresh copy of "23 things to amuse yourself while you wait", which is also a much cleaner PDF than previously. I've also removed the america-specific references for our non-american friends.

w00t!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.