News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Reading the forums on my iPod

Started by Jasper, January 13, 2010, 03:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Basically this is what I want too.  Something with a real OS also, not Fisher - Pricetm "apps", or a squealing retard "touch friendly" skin hobbling an existing OS. 

Some kind of Hackintosh of Win7 on a tablet netbook, with decent standby life would do it.  Bluetooth for keyboard / mouse for serious use and text entry.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Richter on January 21, 2010, 01:43:25 PM
Basically this is what I want too.  Something with a real OS also, not Fisher - Pricetm "apps", or a squealing retard "touch friendly" skin hobbling an existing OS.  

You just described Moblin on the Nokia N900 and maybe Android.

Also, Felix: laser projection keyboards are shit.

If you want something bigger than a phone, get a netbook or a ULV laptop. They run normal OSes like Windows XP/7 and all sorts of Linux distros.


Cainad (dec.)

I'm pretty much holding out until I can have a computer screen projected on the inside of my eyelids and manipulate the virtual mouse and keyboard with my thoughts.

Jasper

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 22, 2010, 10:10:50 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 21, 2010, 01:43:25 PM
Basically this is what I want too.  Something with a real OS also, not Fisher - Pricetm "apps", or a squealing retard "touch friendly" skin hobbling an existing OS. 

You just described Moblin on the Nokia N900 and maybe Android.

Also, Felix: laser projection keyboards are shit.

If you want something bigger than a phone, get a netbook or a ULV laptop. They run normal OSes like Windows XP/7 and all sorts of Linux distros.



I have one.  Too big. 

Ok, in all honesty I just want a Droid phone I can control with a nintendo powerglove.